Calling all flowerseller lineage RBTA clones

flowerseller

I have misplaced (likely thrown away by mistake) my list of RBTA clone recipients.

I would like to try and recreate it as best as possible.

This could have been via- auction, trade, frag party, one of my club frag demos, frag fest extravaganza, direct sale, or even as a hostess gift for crying out loud.

If you have gotten one directly from me or got the only one from someone else who has left the hobby or otherwise, please post here.

If you remember around the date you got it, even better.

I know I'll never hit the 65-70ish WAMAS clones but hope to get as many as possible.

I'm interested even if you were unable to keep it alive.

Thank you for helping.

June 2007 - Received directly from you after your RBTA frag fest. Death by MaxiJet :(

April 2008 - Purchased one from member: "djcerna" who got it from you. Currently, alive and happy. :)

I receieved a "Quarter Split" from you in August 2007. It's doing great! It's enormous, has split once, and hosts a pair of Clarkii clownfish.

April 2008 - Purchased one from member: "djcerna" who got it from you. Currently, alive and happy. :)

Was this his and he sold it?

or

was it a split of his he sold?

t and also purchased another from a WAMAS member in Md. that got some from you.

Was this his and he sold it?

or

was it a split of his he sold?

Here's the additional info requested:

April 2008 - was a natural split from 'djcerna'. Is alive and has added about 2"+ diameter since then. He kept the mother clone I believe.

Edited by zoozilla

April 2008 - was a natural split from 'djcerna'. He kept the mother clone I believe.

Thanks for the clarification,

If it was an anemone 'djcerna' originally got from me, I'd log it.

Since it's a split, I'm just happy to know.

I won one in an auction, then I later bought another one. Both were around summer/fall '07 (I think). One split so I had 3, but then one of them was lost to a kalk overdose so I was back to 2. Since then that same one has split again so I am back to 3. Hardy little creatures. :)

I got mine from vaironman who I believe got his from you. Mine was a split from his.

Guys,

Chip only wants to know if the anemone came from him, either directly or indirectly. He's not tracking descendants of ones that came from him. Given how prolific these guys are, tracking the descendants would be pretty complicated. Let's help him out and keep the thread on topic.

Chip- I got one from you on 9/22/2007.

Chip, I bought one from Howard maybe 4 months ago or so which I think he had gotten from you. It is doing well ... no splits. Dano

I'm thrilled to hear of the all resales, trades, re divides, natural splits off spring, or what not.

What I need to recreate is my list of those anemones that came from ME directly or the only original one someone got from ME but passed on to you.

This is not about new generations after it left MY Afarm.

I have one you haven't given me yet :biggrin: 11/02/08

Chip,

I have several of your clones, I won one at the meeting. Bought some clones from DaveS, deepblue, jwildman, and can't remember who else- I misplaced my notebook during the move.