New LFS in Sterling

gioNVA

That's right around the corner from the wing factory. Mmmmmm

Ill buy your wings if you do the wing challenge!

This is officially the first time I have ever turned down free food :/

Haha

hahaha  :laugh:

Not sure but I think these guys r my neighbor's from a couple of blocks away don't want to jump to anything but I think they operated in Fairfax they must have got a business going.

I bought my 180 from this guy. He was setting up shop when I got it. Very very nice guy. I went by the shop a couple weeks ago and took a look at what he had. A lot of different tangs and Angels and triggers. Didn't have coral at the time, but was planning on getting a large shipment soon. Definitely check them out

Cool! What was his screen name?

Ah, I see that Tuan is putting up up a legit storefront.

tuan = tuan huynh on wamas Edited by monkiboy

Stopped in today as well..  spent over an hour talking with Tuan, very knowledgeable and friendly. If you are into fish this is a must see... to many different tangs to list...   

Hi guys thanks for visiting my stored today. i have not have much time to check on wamas lately due to building the whole store on my own however a member had advised me about this thread furthermore i thought i would come in and thanks you guys for stopping by ..u guys will always be welcome ... 

Edited by Origami
Sorry. I had to take out the marketing part of the post as it violated the VTOS.

was just there a little ago. Tuan is extremely nice and friendly. if you're looking for big angels, then he's your man... a 12" Majestic???? i didnt even know they get that big...

Wait...did someone say something about a chicken wing store??!

I personally think they have some of the best wings... They also have the Flatliner which you have to sign a waiver for