Wamas almost got me in a divorce

gmerek2

I got home from work last night and my wife's phone died. She grabbed mine to go for a jog. Got back from the jog and asked if I have been cheating on her. Interrogated me for several minutes then showed me the evidence. A text messages stating their screen name and asking if it was ok to come over for some CHEATO. I could see her tearing up and I busted out laughing and couldn't stop to explain! I told her it was someone from wamas not adult friend finder LMBO!

Poor girl. A victim of the lexicon of we fellow reefers (another term that raises eyebrows).

Sent from my Rezound on Tachyon using Tapatalk

Dearest Cheato,

Can you check out my room? The temperature is rising. It's really hot and humid in here. I need to turn the heater down and the lights off. I hope the timing is off cycle so you don't go sexual on me.

Shoelace

At least the text wasn't something like:

"Got extra fish nets? Mine has a hole and my snapper keeps getting out."

"Do you have Cipro, my clam has a bacteria infection and needs a dip?"

"I've got a 9" rock if you want it, it's hairless now thanks to the crabs I picked up."

Lots of folks here risk divorce, but not normally from text messages, from credit card statements.

I get enough crap from the GF on how much I spend on some things. Would hate to have to explain to her as a wife. I think I would be putting up a "getting out of the hobby sale thread".

"Got extra fish nets? Mine has a hole and my snapper keeps getting out."

"I've got a 9" rock if you want it, it's hairless now thanks to the crabs I picked up."

LOL, I just died.

"I've got a 9" rock if you want it, it's hairless now thanks to the crabs I picked up."

LMAO.....

Haaaaaaaaaaaa I'm seriously dying over this whole thread

Makes my something about Mary crazy glue moment pale in comparison

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I agree and laughed out loud! A woman's mind works awfully fast.

You couldn't be more right! Last time this happened she saw a text and all the sudden said WHOS BONNIE?! I was like umm your mom texted me did you forget her name?! LMBO!

You couldn't be more right! Last time this happened she saw a text and all the sudden said WHOS BONNIE?! I was like umm your mom texted me did you forget her name?! LMBO!

Is your wife by chance Latina?

My old ring tone was D'yer Mak'er by Led Zeppelin. Every time my phone would ring I would announce "It's the Zep!" After a few weeks of dating, my now Fiance finally exclaimed "Who the H-E-double hockey sticks is Zep, and why does she call you ALL THE TIME?!" I'm suprised that the above has not happened to me yet.