LIVE SALE 8/31!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!

This Saturday, 8/31 we will be doing a Live Sale Noon-5PM

5 Hours of MADNESS-

$1 Corals

$5 Corals

FREE CORALS!!!!!!

Biggest of all, corals at INSANLY LOW Prices! Im not talking 10% off regular pricing but some corals up to 75% off retail price. This is the real deal, I am not trying to clear house of old corals, I actually Hand Picked Over 20 new Scolys, 30+ Gold Torches, Fungias, Wellsos, Clams, Mushrooms, Zoas, Blastos, Favias, 17 Acan Colonies, and tons more just for this sale. I am not kidding, this is one sale you DO NOT WANT TO MISS

For those of you not familiar with how a Live Sale works, it is simple. We will be post a few piece every 10-15 minutes or so. Rules are simple, first to post “SOLD” along with the item # gets it. As the live sale is going we will keep track of who gets each coral then we will send invoices out via paypal once the Live Sale has ended.

Shipping is a Flat Rate of $15, because of the price being offered in this sale, there will be no free shipping but $15 for as many corals as you win!

For example, it will look something like this:

9602014049_1e80071067.jpg

A1 Elegance $25

9534419194_c9b5efd8e7.jpg

A2 Scoly $50

9531636081_e562ab244a.jpg

A3 Blasto $1

The first person to Post “Sold” in the thread gets it.

So say you want the scoly you would post “A2 SOLD”

We will be going off the wamas time stamp so the first to post gets it.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha those were just for example but I will tell you there will be some at that price and cheaper, I am not exaggerating when I say you WILL NOT find corals at these prices ANYWHERE, I will also be giving prizes away throughtout the sale, from free corals, bags of salt, gift certificates, and more!! Tune in this Saturday!!!

A1 sold

A2 sold

A3 sold.

When can I pick them up?? By the way folks, I was at erc the other day and he had a ton of crazy stuff and then on top of that he went to get more. This is gonna be a crazy sale.

I was discussing the corals available and their pricing today with Richard and I'll tell you what, this is going to be OUT OF CONTROL.  

Pricing on some corals may be even LOWER than some vendors pay from their wholesalers.  If anyone buys corals between now and Saturday's live sale, I promise you're overpaying!  With that said, I highly suggest stopping by ERC over the next few days to see the goods in person.  Also, since purchases are first come first serve, you may find something before the Live Sale that you decide you don't want to risk not getting your hands on.

Did you guys notice that mouth on the scoly above?  That thing is super sexy

Ok, so one more noob live sale question. 

Will you be making separate posts for each item and we post on that page, or will it just continue on the same page And we just have to be the first to post..? Sorry if this is redundant.

so are there anything special prices like checking in every hour thing like they do on other site? or make purchases? or spending over a certain amount?

Ok, so one more noob live sale question. 

Will you be making separate posts for each item and we post on that page, or will it just continue on the same page And we just have to be the first to post..? Sorry if this is redundant.

Everything will be run in a single thread to keep it organized and easy!

so are there anything special prices like checking in every hour thing like they do on other site? or make purchases? or spending over a certain amount?

There will be but I am still finalizing details on checking in, and certain amounts!

My wife might kill me if I told her we need to cancel our camping trip so that I can sit at the computer all day to try to snag corals.

Might.... I have to think about this! :laugh:

My wife might kill me if I told her we need to cancel our camping trip so that I can sit at the computer all day to try to snag corals.

Might.... I have to think about this! :laugh:

Smart phone and a power inverter to charge !

Smart phone and a power inverter to charge !

That's good thinking! We have all that along with a soon to be purchased deep cycle marine battery. I might have to take a trip away from camp to get a signal at the right time though! HAHA

I stopped in yesterday... he's loaded with excellent corals.  Going to be a good sale.

Oh, and happy birthday Richard!

As far as additional specials:

Every 100th Post, the posting member will receive a $10 Gift Certificate

Throughout the live sale I will be giving things away such as salt, additional gift certs, free corals, and some other surprises!

Im still working out a few more things I will post once I confirm them!

This is an event you do not want to miss!