Newest little reefer

ohaverd

Hes adorable! Looks like an awesome little baby :)

Also....wow is he tall!

Ya 21.5 inches long and we induced 2 weeks early because we new he was gonna be a nice size... For those of you that met me or saw me at the last meeting, I'm the really tall guy (6' 8") so he gets it from me!

I'm close and can babysit :)

when y'all are ready to go out in a few months if you don't have family close by...

( this is how I get my baby fix so I don't have to have my own,lol)

Congrats!

Congrats!

Wow! We got so many babies within the last few months. Must have something to do with reefing!

It's.... "REEFIN' MADNESS"

looks like we will see plenty of postings from you in the middle of the night since you will be up anyhow!!

congrats and enjoy this stage....it may be boring but it is the best time because they don't talk back or move! LOL

Congratulations!!

Congrats!!

Our first is due next week!

woo boy... get ready for a crazy couple of nights at the hospital. if you have any questions, feel free to PM me while its still fresh in my "tired as H-E-double hockey sticks" head.

Amazing, beautiful child! Glad to hear that everybody's doing great. So is this your first?

Don't worry about losing the "fresh in my head" memory. This will stick with you for the rest of your life. My oldest was born almost 25 years ago and I remember it all very, very clearly. Even better than the ones that came later. No, this experience is etched DEEPLY into your brain now. ;)