The Looking Glass

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one smartly established fish room. I may never get a bedroom to convert, but this idea I could see mimicking one day. Looking forward to the final product

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates?! I'm waiting to see how it looks now, I think about it almost once a day!

I need to visit this thread more often. Lots of answers here to the same questions I was asking in mine about dosing and phosphate and stuff. I realy like the idea to make a fish room next to the tank since one didnt exist before.

I will post of few pix later this evening.  

Finished mud, tape, and sanding.  Prime and paint this week.

The skimmer was working overtime this weekend pulling all the dust out of the water.

Haha! Very cool! Does the bookshelf open up?!

Yes.  It rolls out of the way.  After the trim and fixings are applied it will look great.

It is already well on it's way already. Thanks for the share! I could have sworn a door was going in there, nice twist.

Everything is primed and ready for paint.  Need to tackle the doors.  With the help of a Kreg jig, I am going to attempt to build a set myself.  

Also, the tank and corals are on cruise control and requires little attention from the staff. 

Your very own "secret garden." Well done, staff is doing a great job.