The Looking Glass

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I always under expose with my tank shots. Looks better IMO. That's a macro lens? Have you mentioned what you're using gear wise? Looks like you master all your hobbies!

• 3 months later...

Not much to show at this time as I sold most of the colonies and I am moving in new frags from various sources such as RR and JF.  New batch of frags arriving in a couple weeks.  

Against my better judgement, I decided to get into the wrasse game and I have several Cirrhilabrus in quarantine.  Collecting Cirrhilabrus and Paracheilinus can be very additive.

Not much to show at this time as I sold most of the colonies and I am moving in new frags from various sources such as RR and JF.  New batch of frags arriving in a couple weeks.  

Against my better judgement, I decided to get into the wrasse game and I have several Cirrhilabrus in quarantine.  Collecting Cirrhilabrus and Paracheilinus can be very additive.

Do you have RR orange passion yet?

Like a favorite pair of jeans.

Oh yeah.... :cool:

Edited by DuffyGeos

Wrasse, that's fun. I can't seem to find a former RC TOTM I believe, that had a tank FULL of different wrasse. It was quite the list. And the tank was just amazing. I'll keep looking.

Did you go through RR to get one?

No, I can give you my contact if you like, also got a Somewhere Over the Rainbow Milli. 

• 4 weeks later...

Recently moved the following corals into the stable:  No photos as the corals are under Iwasaki (6500k) bulbs.

Coolers champagne
FF Red Stag
Gadgets Exquisita
Blue Flame
Fire Cracker
JF Fox Flame
Steel Blue Stag
JF Terra Nova
PC Rainbow
Rouge Mille
Vivid Rainbow Delight
WWC Yellow Tips
Dragon Scale
Purple Dragon
CR Flame On
CR Igniter
CR Sunrise
RM Wolverine
RM Pink Passion

Well I know know where I am going shopping....In a few years!  Congrats, I can't wait to see them grow up.