Thank you

Novi

I want to say thank you to everyone who bought my corals, fish, etc. You really helped me out and I hope you enjoy everything. Everyone who came by and picked stuff up got a chance to meet my sweet baby Lola.

She passed away tonight at 6:45pm from complications from her heart and lungs. I love you sweetheart. Good Night

chris,

man, i'm really sorry to hear that. i'm glad i got a chance to meet her. that was one of the sweetest animals i've ever met. will understand if you want to meet up sometime other then tomorrow. give me a call either way.

roni

Oh I am so sad to hear that. I am so glad I got to meet her and play with her and see her happy. You guys did an amazing thing with her.

My thoughts are with you, and you're always welcome to some free frags anytime!

Laura

I'm sorry to hear about this :( You have been such a dedicated caretaker for her, I'm sure she knew how very much she was loved.

I am truly sorry to hear, Chris. She was lucky to have you.

(edited)

I am really sorry to hear about this :sad:. We will pray for you and your family. I have not met you yet, but knowing what you did for her you must be a really good person. If or when you get back into the hobby LMK i will get you some frags.

Lynn

Edited by lhcorals

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss, Chris. Our furry friends are like family to us. Be thankful for the time spent together.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk.

I want to say thank you to everyone who bought my corals, fish, etc. You really helped me out and I hope you enjoy everything. Everyone who came by and picked stuff up got a chance to meet my sweet baby Lola.

She passed away tonight at 6:45pm from complications from her heart and lungs. I love you sweetheart. Good Night

Hi buddy I'm feel sorry about Lola. Let me know if you need any help

So very sorry to hear this, my condolences to you and your family....Please let me know if you ever need anything, im out your way in remington every so often visiting the inlaws, if you need a drink or anything they always have a new beer on tap.

sorry to hear about your loss. As a dog-lover too I can understand your loss.

if you want to re-srart your reef let me know if I can help with some free frags.

David

Hi Chris, sorry to hear of your loss......let me know if you get back into reefs again.....I 'll try to hook you up. The bazooka joe chalice I got from you looks great!

cheers,

Darren