• Halide/LED Combo
    • Halide/T5 Combo
    • Halide/VHO Combo
    • Halide/VHO/LED Combo
    • Halide/T5/LED Combo
    • LED/VHO
    • Other

Hey Everyone!

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see what kinds of lights the members of this club use.   Also, If you select other feel free to post what you use.

Thanks!

3x96 3W DIY LED's over the main display. 2x Evergrow IT2040's over the frag tank. Other DIY over refugium and aux tanks.

8 bulb ati t5 dimmable...made the switch from leds recently. Very happy with the results so far.

Although I voted T5, because it's the truth, I like a combo of LED with T5 for the perfect balance, IMO. I also like a crisper look, and I'm not so big on the shimmer that everybody wants.

Switched from LED to T5 ATI sun power because all the hype. Growth is slightly better which is nice but I do miss the shimmer a lot very relaxing! Also I liked the coral color better under the LED more pop. There are some colors that look better under T5 but not as many in my tank. So it's all what you want they all grow stuff.

It's light, it grows things - Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using 3 led units for the last 2ish years, love them... But I only worry about my euphyllias and zoas and fish... Have some other stuff but don't give them much thought.

Although I voted T5, because it's the truth, I like a combo of LED with T5 for the perfect balance, IMO. I also like a crisper look, and I'm not so big on the shimmer that everybody wants.

I like the t5 led combo as well.