Redskins Coral

Huly

Ok some know we are upgrading very soon (tank is on order) so in anticipation of the new tank and the fact that it is going in the Redskins Theme room what B&G coral should we get? For fun as the tank will have some Redskin theme coral but it will have others too :)   ERC is already holding me a small frag of a B&G acan LOL and as much as I would love a maroon clownfish Jenn told me NO!  :)  

LOL a goal post will be awesome LOL good idea

As for the ship idea No I am a proud Redskin fan lol

To stick with your theme why not a sunken ship on the sand bed.

Ouch. Quick, but ouch.

To stick with your theme why not a sunken ship on the sand bed.

ZING!

Ok some know we are upgrading very soon (tank is on order) so in anticipation of the new tank and the fact that it is going in the Redskins Theme room ........and as much as I would love a maroon clownfish Jenn told me NO!  :)  

Maroon

A Redskins Room without me ? :ohmy:

For sure hit up epleeds. I got a chalice frag from him and cannot remember the name of it golden eye or something. Anyways it's maroon with gold spots. I'm sure he has more as his mother colony was huge.

How about convict tangs or black and white stripe damsels for the refs.

If he did these fish I wouldn't think refs. I'd be thinking Ravens/Cowgirls. They are loaded with the convicts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure hit up epleeds. I got a chalice frag from him and cannot remember the name of it golden eye or something. Anyways it's maroon with gold spots. I'm sure he has more as his mother colony was huge.

It's called ATL golden eye chalice. Perfect redskin colors. I have two nice mini colonies cut and healed for over 3 months when your ready.

Awesome love the HTTR and the golden eye ideas :)  The tank will not be ready for awhile as it is arriving Saturday, then we need to build out the room (stand and all) then it needs to cycle.  Just thinking in advance.  It will be so cool though I am excited to see it all come together.