Hi there guys

Hello ppl my name is Joseph but go by Joey. Just wanted to introduce myself, I have been in the hobby for about 6 years now and going strong I have now a 29g bio cube planning in going 90g, I used to have a 60g tank but hit a little of a financial problem but now I am confident I can handle a 90g (new job helped a lot with the decision) :) with that been said just wanted to say hi and hope to share some of my experience and hope to gain some from all of you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Let's see some pics

Welcome, Joey! First best $20 you'll spend in the hobby is on your WAMAS membership. Click on the link in my signature for more information.

Welcome!

Agreed on membership above, I wouldn't have the tank I do today if it wasn't from one of our club raffles!

Lets see some pictures of your Biocube, is it still up and running? What are your plans for the 90?

welcome to boards! Once you become a paying member you will see twice as much content to include our for sale/free/trade section and a group buy and auction section. membership pretty much saves you money since most local stores offer a 10% discount with your club card.

Welcome Joey! How about updating your profile that we may know where you are located. Just incase you need assistance. Hope to see you at the meet!!!