Favorite fish

Joshifer

Im bored. I have no questions. (Shocker I know)

What is your #1 all time favorite fish ?

Mine are clownfish. I wish I could add a black clown but all H-E-double hockey sticks will break loose in there lol.

What is all the hype over the purple tang? I know they are pretty but expensive. I have not owned one and am curious why people like them so much. Is their behavior similar to yellow tang? 

So far my personal fave has been my Niger trigger...

though my Midas Blenny in this tank is pretty good since he's out whenever you walk up to the tank....

I adore Niger triggers but I can't have one :(

It's hard to pick just one but I guess the Harlequin Tusk.

HarlequinTusk.jpg

3_06_56_big.jpg

That's a nice Conspicuous Angelfish. I also like the Queensland Yellowtail Angelfish

I love my barienne tang. Its like a big puppy

courtesy of my sweet S4

Also one of my favorites. Mine is the most peaceful tang I have ever had. Next would be my A. nigricauda. Neither of these tangs bother anyone, very peaceful so far.

Anthias anyone? To me, there is nothing more beautiful than a school of anthias in a reef tank.

Anthias anyone? To me, there is nothing more beautiful than a school of anthias in a reef tank.

I think they are pretty, had some mean lyretails...but I love a fish with personality and that usually means its something I have kept to see it....

I adore Niger triggers but I can't have one :(

Which is why I loved my puppy Niger trigger..he was soooo cute and sweet, and was in a fowlr,lol

I'd LOVE a crosshatch pair if I ever wanted to pay that much for reefs are triggers, more likely I will have a large fowlr again with a few choice encrusting corals to add color....

Yellow zebramosa tang. Having a yellow tang in the tank is like having a bright yellow sun all to myself. Yellow is my favorite color.

Lionfish are why I started the hobby, and I love my dwarf fuzzies, and my tangs rank up there too... but out of all my fish I'd have to say my Falco hawkfish pair. They're always very affectionate to each other, and are the secret bosses of my tank.

Everyone's tastes are different. To me anthias are like the goldfish of reef keeping. Mine never seemed to have the personality that my other marine fish have had.