what super glue gel do you use

linkfalcon

Ecotech's coral glue!

I have also used super glue gel from$1 store (contains cyanoacrylate) with no issue. (however, have not seen them stock those anymore!!!)

Mostly BSI IC gel from a buy we had awhile back.

Rob, is the Gorilla glue that you use their newer cyanoacrylate or one of their other products?

(Sent from my phone)

BSI IC-Gel is my favorite by far....

the superglue we got on the last groub buy works well and for the price is hard to beat the the BSI is still my favorite.

dollar store super glue gel.... comes in a three pack... cheap and easy.

+1, I go there all the time to buy my glue. I'm sure you can find it at any dollar store but you will definitely find it at those dollar stores that look like a grocery store.

if you want the best it would be the gel from Bulk Reef Supply. it is about $7 per bottle but it is the best I have ever used.

I thought all cyanoacrylate based gels were the same. Stick coral to glue and it sticks, sets in 30 seconds, at least that is how it works for me.

I thought the same thing. But not all of them are the same.

Ecotech Marine is great, I have not tried BRS glue. Do they have a thicker glue than Ecotech? The best glue I ever used was an old bottle of Ecotech that dried to a very thick paste consistency. I could almost cut it with a knife, corals stuck to it instantaneously.