Most Amazing fish on DD!

Incredible Corals

I can't believe I've already ordered a tank. If I knew the keen minds behind Tanked would have that system available, I would have waited.

I think I'm going to set up the tank and fill it with 20 angels. That's way less then the show.

In all seriousness, I'm super bummed when I lose any fish. Losing a $2500 fish would break me I think. It's a pretty fish for sure. The club should buy it and we can do a time share :)

pretty, but I think we are jaded when it comes to "pretty". and Adult Emperator has always been at the top of my list, but availability of them (less rare) seems to devalue them in the awesomeness catagory.

but yeah, like I wouldn't love a conspic!!

pretty, but I think we are jaded when it comes to "pretty". and Adult Emperator has always been at the top of my list, but availability of them (less rare) seems to devalue them in the awesomeness catagory.

but yeah, like I wouldn't love a conspic!!

Yup.. My all time favorite fish is probably an imperator...followed closely by a regal and a majestic angel. However, if anyone wants to buy me the conspic I can find a home for it.

I'd rather spend it on equipment....you can't kill equipment.

If you haven't killed any equipment, you're not trying hard enough...

Jackie

If you haven't killed any equipment, you're not trying hard enough...

Jackie

This is true.

Nearly blew up a car AC fan when I plugged it into the house outlet....I bet you it had never moved soo much air that fast before. DOH! :wacko: :idea:

I'd rather spend it on equipment....you can't kill equipment.

Really!!! I have killed many a heater (water change without unplugging), pump (impellors are made out of paper I think), vortechs x 3 (with 1/2 drop of water each), and 2 iPhones (turns out they fall easily from front pockets and that they don"t float in saltwater). Equipment can be killed as well.

Really!!! I have killed many a heater (water change without unplugging)

I'm still trying to forget the weeks of gut wrenching death stench. thanks a lot for the reminder... :blink: RIP little fishies... :sad:

I think Copps has one of those - very beautiful but too much money for me!

Yup... when I got her a while back...

conspic.jpg

And a recent shot... growing up...

70_conspic2.jpg

Copps