You Might Be A Reefer If......

I came across a thread on a different hobby site that I belong to that related it to the redneck jokes. I figured it would be pretty fun to start one here. Feel free to add your own.

You might be a reefer if.... You mow your lawn and find an aiptasia covered rock you threw out there months ago.

You might be a reefer if.... You raid your kids college fund for your next tank upgrade

You might be a reefer if.... You plan your honeymoon in the tropics and spend more time in the ocean then your hotel room.

Thought Chad might like this one :clap:

We had a thread like this.... I was thinking about it the other day but too lazy to look it up.

you get a very sharp pain in your wallet whenever you look at your tank.

you have an unexplainable urge to see as many other reef tanks as you can possibly see, even if it means driving for 8 hours to get to them.

you're not allowed to have your own PayPal account because she is scared of what will be arriving in the mail.

Some of my favs from 3reef. :biggrin:

You might be a reefer if.... You plan your honeymoon in the tropics and spend more time in the ocean then your hotel room.

Thought Chad might like this one clap.gif

Hey, I resemble that remark!!

...If you have 50 kilos of white powder in your living room unsure.gif

You might be a reefer if:

- you think taking a part and cleaning a poop filled skimmer is rewarding.

- you use up your vacation time to stay home from work and wait for the Fed Ex man to arrive.

- you spend more time at work reading and posting on this forum than actually working.

- you have more aquariums than cars.

- the deciding factor on your next car purchase is whether or not you can put a 180g tank in it.

- when you hear the word "MP40", you don't automatically think of a sub-machine gun.

Hey, I resemble (Have qualities or features, esp. those of appearance, in common with (someone or something); look or seem like.) that remark!!

...If you have 50 kilos of white powder in your living room unsure.gif

Are you sure you don't mean resent? laugh.gif

You might be a reefer if...

You are comfortable showing up at someones home you have never met in an area you have never been to buy stuff, and don't understand why your significant other finds it weird.

Are you sure you don't mean resent? laugh.gif

ph34r.gif

...If no matter what city you happen to be in you know the top three LFSs.

- you think taking a part and cleaning a poop filled skimmer is rewarding.

- you use up your vacation time to stay home from work and wait for the Fed Ex man to arrive.

- you spend more time at work reading and posting on this forum than actually working.

- you have more aquariums than cars.

- the deciding factor on your next car purchase is whether or not you can put a 180g tank in it.

- when you hear the word "MP40", you don't automatically think of a sub-machine gun.

Ditto! Especially the last one about "MP40", lol!

You know you are a reefer when

...the word "frag" makes sense

...you refer to living things by their scientific names (ie, your corals) and you are not a scientist

You own power tools, plumbing supplies, and have pieces of wood sitting around when living in an apartment.

You might be a reefer if...

You are comfortable showing up at someones home you have never met in an area you have never been to buy stuff, and don't understand why your significant other finds it weird.

haha...so true. My wife is always worried that I'll get killed going to someone's house to buy a frag. Or having a stranger into my house to buy a frag from me.

Still, don't assume that because someone is a WAMAS member that the person is honest and harmless. At least one person here had a WAMAS member steal from his house when coming to get corals (can't remember the people involved).

The first thing you do in an emergency is grab your camera.

You might be a reefer if.......

you spent $300 on a chalice frag that your wife thinks is a brokin' toe nail resting on the bottom of your tank.

Darren

^^ Love that, Darren!

Your kitchen counter has dabs of dried-on reef glue on the surface.

You have pieces of dead frags on odd surfaces around the house.

Your windows glow blue at night.