You Might Be A Reefer If......

-you're neighbors ask if you are running a marijuana grow-house (actually happened to me)

-you start off every conversation that you have with your wife regarding your tank with "You know that I love you very much and you won't believe the deal I got on.....!"

-when you are asleep,children crying and dogs barking don't phase you, but if your overflow has a bubble you are awake and running down the stairs before you are fully awake.

if you understand any of what thefishman, brian ward, chad, or anyone else are talking about with LEDs and arduino boards (MY GOD THAT STUFF IS CONFUSING- i just want to dim the lights and a lunar cycle ahah)

you can look at your tank and in 3 seconds notice any frag or coral that is out of place and ask whoever has been watching the tank over the weekend, oh man you didnt see that had fallen.

put tons of dead fish, squid etc in a blender....freeze it....and call it food.

You might be a reefer if you get upset when someone refers to a coral as a plant.

Nice one!

"-when you are asleep,children crying and dogs barking don't phase you, but if your overflow has a bubble you are awake and running down the stairs before you are fully awake.

Ive done that! Way to many times to water on the floor :eek: *goes to check all tank connections, glass, walls, floor*

It's funny how many tiny differences there are in the way dripping, running, spilling, and flowing water sound depending on the source and cause. The slightest variation makes me jump up and have a look.

^other than Rob?

(edited)

^other than Rob?

Ommmnomnomnom :biggrin:

Splooosh.....AAAAAHHHHHH :unsure: :ohmy: :eek: *lightspeed initiated*

Edited by LanglandJoshua

You know you're a reefer when... your nails are always very short, yet you aren't a habitual nail biter.