Mississippi Lime Bulk Order II

xeon

This is another order for Mississippi Lime in 50lb. bags. Specifically it is the CODEX Hydrated Lime (CODEX HL), which is recommended by Randy Holmes-Farley on RC. He is the guru in the chemistry forums if the name does not ring a bell. Aside from that this is round two for ordering within WAMA and I can attest to it being top notch. Here is a link if you want to see the specs: Hydrated Lime (CODEX HL)

Cost:

50lb. bag @ .46/lb = $23

Tax: 4.5% of $23 = $1.04

Fuel surcharge of $20/7 = $2.86 (more bags will decrease this)

Total @ 7 bags: $26.89 (I would take 26 or 27) ;)

If people are splitting bags it would be best to do at another site though.

The usage for this can be either for dripping kalk from some sort of container setup or from a kalk reactor.

People can mail or PayPal to me after the fact.

Delivery may take a week or two after placing it. It is generally stocked in Greensboro, NC and must be shipped to VA then shipped to Chip's shop. Chip has requested it not take place between 4/25 thru Mother's day or 5/9. I imagine this is a busy time for a flower shop.

People In:

Paul(Jarosh) - 2

Bob & Tamie(cowrie) - 2

Beltway Bandit - 1

OUSnakebyte(Mike) - 1

eddi- 1

GaryL - 1

wirick21 - 1

chideloh - 1

Phil(Grav) - 1/2 (volunteered for half to even out)

rocko918 - 1/2

scott711 - 1/2

dchild - 1/2

krish - 1/2

steveoutlaw - 1/2

Total: 13

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still going through my other 1/2 bag, but I'll take a full one this time...

Put me down for one.

Cheers

Mike

Dave,

add one for me as well. If it works out and we can get them here by our fish food making party (see the DIY forum), I can hold the bags at my house to relieve Chip.

Bob,

If no one else speaks up, I will split a bag with you to even things out.

eddi, very gracious of you... if it works out and you don't mind, sounds good to me.

I'll leave this open for a few days since there seems to be quite an interest. Upon cheking back on availability today; Greensboro has zero in stock. They are due to receive a large amount this Saturday, April 9th. With that in mind, we could probably have delivery sometime next week or the following week if we move forward next Monday or Tuesday.

Dave,

I have no problem holding them, however to ensure matrimionial bliss (or something along those lines), let's schedule the delivery as close to May 7th as possible.

I would be interested in a half bag if someone wants to split one with me. I could also receive it, since I am home most of the time, but I am in Maryland.

Scott

Looks like we have the min order. Also if somone just needs to be around to receive the order I'm always home on Thurs-Sat. I don't mind storing them in my garage for a bit.

looks like we have two ppl who each want a half.. if anyone else wishes to split I would like a half bag, but otherwise I will take a full bag.

To be clear, delivery will be to flowerseller's flower shop. The delivery must be to a commercial address as the Lime and other items on the delivery truck are considered "Industrial Chemicals". Storage to ease Chip's divvying responsibilities is open and maybe appreciated by Chip. I have a commercial address down here... but it isn't as convenient as Chip's location in McLean, Va for the majority of people.

Storing the stuff is not an issue since we have a 40' shipping container behind the store as well. The issue is getting/recieving and then distributing the delivery during "Secretary's Week" (4/25-29) or the next two weeks for "Mother's Day" which is Sunday, May 8th. It's just to busy and hectic for me to fool with it during those times.

That's the best I can do at this end and sorry to be a pain.

As close to the 7th would be on or after the 9th.

Chip

I will split a 1/2 bag with anyone that wants in.

I still have 80% left from the last one. But i guess, i might as well

keep stock.

Thanks

Krish

To get delivery on Friday this week or the following Monday, I will place this order tomorrow. If you are on the fence... now is the time to jump. ;) If you use Kalk or don't use Kalk yet... this is an excellent deal.

The order was placed today, delivery should take place next Tuesday, the 19th of April. If for some reason the dates slip, I will hold it over so we do not impact Chip's two busy weeks.

I will be the one receiving funds. I will post how you can pay me and exactly what you should pay me. I am not hurting, so we can wait until I receive the final invoice and paperwork, so I have an accurate number.