Mississippi Lime Bulk Order II

xeon

Yo Grav,

I noticed that you left out the part about YOU "checking out" Bob's "system".

I guess that starts after the bag grabbing huh?

You keep mentioning "half baggers", does that have anything to do with Friday night "date night" and the "180" that worked out so well between you and Bob?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got good news... it was delivered already. I can/will cart it up to Chip's this afternoon. Eddi, I may drop off yours and chideloh's since you aren't off the path by too much.

Dave,

I would certainly appreciate if you are able to drop the bags off at my house, but please don't go out of your way.

If you do make it, let me know when you plan on coming by and I'll make sure to be home so I can pay you right away and thank you in person.

Eddi, I'm shooting for sometime before noon to pass through there. Shoot me your phone and/or cell and I'll buzz you.

As a reminder, Chip is not collecting money. I will post info for checks/money orders to be sent to me. We can do PayPal too.

Cost is $24.15/bag Half-baggers: $12.08

The lime is here in McLean now.

Unless you made arrangements with Dave prior to this post, pick up is here in McLean as origionally planned.

Page 2 contains directions.

Chip

Dave,

Thank you very much for dropping off the bags. I don't care what anyone says about you, you are ok in my book.

Chip, Thanks for let me pick up the bag today. I was sorry to see you were not there at the time. Thanks again.

Phil i ahev the bag and will see you around noon tomorrow.

Bob

Bob,

If you like, you can split it and just bring my half. I trust you. Or we can split it at my place on Sat. If you do it yourself, just be carful and don't breath any of that crap in.

phil

thanks to everyone for this order. i picked mine up today and got to visit with chip and co during lunch also picked up a nice arrangement for the diner table.

dave send me the info on the paypal and ill get you a payment sent. thanks again guys.

Dave,

How can I pay you?

I MAY not be going to the next meeting after all. Wife said our "thing" was on the 15th, now it turns out it is on the 14th.

Only consolation is that she admits she was wrong, and that I wasn't the one that goofed up the dates... that never happens.

I don't have a pay pal account, and don't expect any need for one soon. My ignorance is showing, but is it much work / cost to set one up?

Phil et al, I will take PayPal, checks, money orders, green backs and change... as long as it equates to usable currency(US$'s). ;) For those who want to send me something other than PayPal, I can e-mail/PM you my address.

For those who wish to PayPal me, toss a little extra on since PayPal has its fees which I haven't taken time to figure out. Of the one PayPal payment I received, $25 was sent and PayPal took $1.03.

PayPal ID: dsstubbs@globalnetworx.com