Mississippi Lime Bulk Order II

xeon

Chris,

I had a feeling I should have added a bag or two... I'll see if I can get one added in the morning. Shouldn't be a problem as I doubt things have moved from Greensboro today.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil,

I currently have you down for a half bag per the uneven number we were at... if you really want a full bag "holler" and I'll take the half bag. That is if its not too late to add any to the order...

Dave,

Half bag is just fine for me.... maybe even better. A jar and of pickeling lime lasts me a year, granted the new tank is 5 times the size of the old one, but I'm sure half a bag will last me a long time.

Anyone willing to pick up my Lime and bring to the meeting?

Ok, I just got the status. Delivery will be this Thursday, April 21st. Chip will be busy the following week with Secretary Week (early part of next week mostly), so anyone that cannot pick up on Thursday to Saturday... let me know. The final order was 14 bags... and the total I show in the tally is 13... so there is an additional bag. I will go back through the thread later today and figure out who wanted the additional bag.

As a little tip, keep in mind that some of the bags delivered may be ripped. A large trash bag, rubbermaid container or something along those lines will help you make a clean trip of it.

Keep your wallets and pocket books in place. I will not ask for any money until I get a final invoice from them. Don't worry it will not be more than the estimated pricing.

(Date corrected from 18th to 21st)

THis thusday is april 21st. is it coming in then? if so how do we arrange pick up? Can we get address or directions? What is the latest time to stop by. I will be able to pick it up friday. Can we come during normal business hours?

thanks!!!

I'll post soon after the lime arrives and will take 1/2 -1 bag if it's not claimed.

Lime Locater

Flowers & Plants, Etc

Langley Shopping Center

1378 Chain Bridge Rd

McLean, VA. 22101

We are in the middle of the shopping center, pick up by entering back alley on left side of shopping center. Stored in the DEEPEST GRAY 40" shipping container (4th one coming up alley). Rear door to shop is directly across from.

Pick up FULL BAGS 9:30-5:30 4/21*** - 22 Thurs - Fri

*** after the lime arrives

9:30-4:30 4/23 Saturday

Please plan ahead and as Dave suggested, bring a big trash bag since the bags are often torn/leaking some

I am unable to have pick up 4/25-27 and will regretly turn you away, however, please don't wait until after as it blocks our 29 Model-A and I like to drive it!

Chip,

Quote:

*** after the lime arrives 9:30-4:30 4/23 Saturday

I assume you don't want people cutting bags in/around your business, and can understand why. Is there another requested pickup time / location for us half-baggers?

I expect to be in Tysons Thursday about 11:00.

Another possibility is for me to grab a full bag, split it at home and then hand it off to another half-bagger another time.

Thanks for taking delivery on this AGAIN. Sorry for all the questions, just want to reduce the impact on you the best I can.

Chip,

Quote:

*** after the lime arrives 9:30-4:30 4/23 Saturday

I assume you don't want people cutting bags in/around your business, and can understand why.  Is there another requested pickup time / location for us half-baggers? 

I expect to be in Tysons Thursday about 11:00.

Another possibility is for me to grab a full bag, split it at home and then hand it off to another half-bagger another time. 

Thanks for taking delivery on this AGAIN.  Sorry for all the questions, just want to reduce the impact on you the best I can.

29838[/snapback]

I am a half bagger- I am in burke not far from you. I can swing by friday sometime or even thursday night as i have to head to homedepot in fairfax.

let me know

Rocko,

We can be Lime buddies.

I'm not sure the lime will be there durring the limited time I can be in the area on Thusday morning. If I miss that window it will be Sat morn. Are you offering to swing by Chip's and get "our" bag or swing by my place and get your half bag?

For meeting up with you, I'm busy Thursday night and Friday is date night. I'm in no great rush for the lime but want to get my stuff out of chip's way ASAP.

Eddie, if it works out, I could grab your lime if you like. Is Lee in on this? He is close too.

Phil

Phil,

I can pick up the bag friday, then meet up with you sometime to split it. IF lee does have a bag i can pick that up as well. not sure if i saw him on the list. He live very close to me.

Let me know as i am off this friday and could go pick it up.

Bob

Grav,

I'll post as soon as it arrives. Last time it was mid afternoon.

It's full bag pick up only since there's not a good place to do it and

I don't want the mess here at the shop.

Pickup scheduling (dates added upon reply):

Paul(Jarosh) - 2 Thursday, April 21st - come by the house since I have it

Bob & Tamie(cowrie) - 2

OUSnakebyte(Mike) - 1

eddi- 1

GaryL - 1

wirick21 - 1

chideloh - 1 (eddi picking up?)

Half Bags (kalk/lime buddies color coded):

Phil(Grav) - 1/2

rocko918 - 1/2 Friday, April 22

Beltway Bandit - 1/2

Ghazanfar - 1/2 Thursday, April 21

scott711 - 1/2

dchild - 1/2 Saturday, April 23

ctreptow - 1/2

flowerseller aka Chip - 1/2

krish - 1/2 Thursday, April 21

steveoutlaw - 1/2

I'm pretty sure I can scoot by after 2pm on Saturday, the 23rd.

If I can't, is it possible (acceptable?) to stop by the 28th or 29th?

Cheers

Mike

Bob,

If you are off and can stop by Chips on friday that would be great. I just don't know if it will be there when I am in the area.

Then you could either swing by and see the 150g that forced me to post the "free 180 note" that worked out so well for you, or I could come over and check out your system... your call.

I'm about a mile from the Home Depot at the intersetion of Fairfax county pkwy and Rt 29.

Phil

dchild,

I can be your lime buddy :) Let me know what time you want to stop by. I have something late afternoon so around lunch time would be good for me.

Anyone wanna be my lime buddy?  I can pick up Saturday 4/23.  I'd prefer to split it up immediately afterwards

29855[/snapback]

Bob is grabbing my bag. Some one is grabbing Dave's stuff, Chip and his partner want to be purple....

This is a family board people.