A Call to Arms!!

dbartco

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect to be there and if I can make it I'll bring a large hammer coral to frag as a donation

That will be great, thanks for the donation.

Soon many members will have an LEgsedlack in their tank.

We'll have everything on hand to do just that.

Thanks again.

I intend to be there, and sign up as a member. Looking to make contacts for stocking a new tank, and learn what I can..

Looking forward to meeting you - welcome to WAMAS :)

I need some macro.... multiple species if possible.

Weren't you looking for an algae that looks like feathers??

bob

Weren't you looking for an algae that looks like feathers??

bob

I'm looking specifically for Caulerpa Serrulata- Sawblade Caulerpa. Looks like curly saw blades and often grows calcareous algae on top of it giving it a blue appearance.

I could use any other macros including Dragons Breath, Halimeda, Ochtodes, Titan, Gracilaria, Sargassum, or any other non-Caulerpa species.

I'll be there (most likely) but I'm a new member, don't really know anyone, and don't have a card or anything yet. We are supposed to get cards right? Just wondering if that was going to be an issue? I don't think it would be, but just checking.

I'll be there (most likely) but I'm a new member, don't really know anyone, and don't have a card or anything yet. We are supposed to get cards right? Just wondering if that was going to be an issue? I don't think it would be, but just checking.

The membership people will verify your membership on site.

It's going to be great!

(edited)
Ah. My girlfriend wants to come with me, but she isn't a member. Can I get her in?

Guests are usually $5. It's no problem to bring her along!

Edited by MLazar

We're current paid members, but don't have current cards to show for it. Will we be able to get updated membership cards? I can bring a printout of the PayPal payment if that's helpful.

Jon

We're current paid members, but don't have current cards to show for it. Will we be able to get updated membership cards? I can bring a printout of the PayPal payment if that's helpful.

Jon

same here. but bob usually has a list at the front to make sure he has a count of members being up to date.

(edited)

I'll donate this for fragging:

lgghm.jpg

These things can be diced any way at all and every tiny piece will grow it's own new mouth. Never once has a tiny mouthless one of these died on me. They are indestructible. They can lay upside down in the sand all day long without dying. The big ones are really cool to watch while they are eating. I cut these under water because they are so fleshy and icky to slice.

Edited by treesprite