WAMAS Social Event

johnnybv

i was wondering who would interp it that way! :) goldflakes, not girlfriends! :)

John, I'll wait for the smalls. Best, Ken

WE WILL BE HAVING SALT SPECIALS ON BOTH INSTANT OCEAN AND REEF CRYSTALS. KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THE SPECIFICS, AND MORE SPECIALS.

Our hermits crabs are looking BUFF!

John

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE WILL BE HAVING SALT SPECIALS ON BOTH INSTANT OCEAN AND REEF CRYSTALS. KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THE SPECIFICS, AND MORE SPECIALS.

John

Awesome! Let me know if you want us to reserve our quantitiy (please provide pricing).

Getting VERY excited!

Maureen

(edited)

Salt specials posted on the first post!

Just unpacked an awesome coral order! Dont want to miss this one!!!

CLAMS GALORE!!! Over 30 maximas in stock! Lots of Black variants too!

Squamossas, Croceas, Derasas!! a clam lovers delight!

John

Edited by johnnybv

Hey John,

I had asked about the gf's thinking the social was going to be last weekend, but I now see it is going to be this weekend. Hence, same question: any possibility of having them in time for the social?

Thanks.

Ken

Hey John,

I had asked about the gf's thinking the social was going to be last weekend, but I now see it is going to be this weekend. Hence, same question: any possibility of having them in time for the social?

Thanks.

Ken

Still have the 2 large ones available, the xmass order doesnt hit Hawaii until next week, so I will have a better idea after that.

john

Is it possible to bring in a large polyp covered rock and get a new rock during the social John?

I think we could work that out.

john

Huge fish shipments in this week!! We are more stocked than we have ever been!!! I will try to get the stock list updated tomorrow if we have time, I still have stuff coming in!!

Next addition to the specials.....

All Corals, Including ORA buy one get one 1/2 off (of equal or lesser value)

As you know our prices are already great and I dont need to have any "I'M Crazy Sale"! Dont miss out, this is the most inventory we have ever had!

Holy COW do we have a lot of fish!!!! Here it is the sale you have all been waiting for on the areas healthiest fish!

Buy any 2 fish and get the third for 1/2 price!(of equal of lesser value)

I think that should be enough sales to give the whole club incentive to attend the event!

I have a bunch of really cool new acrylic frag racks that will fly off the shelves, while supplies last!

PLEASE WAMAS MEMBERS!!!

Be fair to your fellow members, ALL sales will start at 4:00 pm on may 30th, not before and not after......

thanks for your understanding.

John

Hey Johnny,

Would it be wrong or unfair of me to ask you list or send me a PM of the fish you have in stock, besides the spot tail blenny, that can fit in my 3 gallon pico? Ones that don't get bigger than 1.5-2 inches? I'd like to know about them beforehand. I'm not looking for prices, just names. Let me know please. Thank you.

Jan

John

good, I'm out of reef crystals.....see you at 1pm :biggrin:

(edited)
WOW over 1400 views!!!!

You better have a lot of burgers, dogs, and salt ready! lol :cheers:

Oh... And Sam Adams and Dos Equis for us little ones. :ph34r: :drink: :ph34r:

Edited by Stephen

John

Cornhoolio has been pushing rocks around in my Fuge for a month now. His training regimen is sik! He is going to clean house on your hermits!!!

John do you need me and Anna to bring anything? We are really looking forward to the social. We want to thank you for putting this on just to get the group together and have some fun. See ya Sat.

Lynn and Anna

John do you need me and Anna to bring anything? We are really looking forward to the social. We want to thank you for putting this on just to get the group together and have some fun. See ya Sat.

Lynn and Anna

Nope, we are good. thanks for asking, see you then!

I haven't had a chance to check out the new store yet. See everyone on Saturday!

Nate,

It is awesome, you won't be disappointed. And for folks who are driving quite a ways to get there you can always head up to that area early and visit the Manassas battle fields. Great visitor center just a couple of miles from BRK.

Maureen

glad to see you have this event. I wanted to have a excuse to make the trek from southern Md. I will see you guys there.

Curtis

I won't be able to get there until around 5:00 - I HOPE you can hold off the races until I'm there, AND that you will not sell all the hermit crabs before I get there!

Johnny,

do you have any objection to me bringing veggie dogs for you to put on the grill (in foil)?