WAMAS Social Event

johnnybv

(edited)

This is going to be a great one!! Our new facility will give us LOTS of space to relax and enjoy. I will work all month to get our inventory packed to be ready for eveyone. Keep track of this thread as I will add specials and newcommers as they arrive.

May 30th 4:00 PM till....?

We will fire up the grill, and have a nice spread to feed everyone.

Trades are welcome on site, but please no sales.

1st event --- Hermit crab races!! Thats right, bring your fastest hermit crab, or pick one up here, prizes awarded to the winners!

2nd event -- Putting contest! We have a 4 hole putting green, so bring your favorite putter or use ours, again Prizes will be awarded!

Stay tuned for more........

Specials will be added as I come up with them! (THESE ARE FOR DURING THE EVENT ONLY! first come first serve)

SALT SPECIALS -- PALLET OF EACH IN STOCK!

Instant Ocean 200 gal boxes $39.95

Reef Crystals 200 Gal boxes $49.95

We are stocked up all kinds of incredible healthy livestock!

Nice shipment of corals with lots of unique Zoanthids With lots of blue zoos!

All Corals, Including ORA buy one get one 1/2 off (of equal or lesser value)

Holy COW do we have a lot of fish!!!! Here it is the sale you have all been waiting for on the areas healthiest fish!

Buy any 2 fish and get the third for 1/2 price!(of equal of lesser value)

I think that should be enough sales to give the whole club incentive to attend the event!

I have a bunch of really cool new acrylic frag racks that will fly off the shelves, while supplies last!

As you know our prices are already great and I dont need to have any "I'M Crazy Sale"! Dont miss out, this is the most inventory we have ever had!

Pictures to come!! (time permitting!)

Edited by johnnybv

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny - we certainly want to be good guests and not step on your toes. Is delivery of pre-arranged sales in the parking lot okay? I believe last time when you said no sales, you meant nobody set up a tank and sell frags?

Thanks,

bob

Johnny - we certainly want to be good guests and not step on your toes. Is delivery of pre-arranged sales in the parking lot okay? I believe last time when you said no sales, you meant nobody set up a tank and sell frags?

Thanks,

bob

Prearranged is fine, Just do it outside in the lot please.....it needs to be transparent...It is not acceptable to bring "extra" stuff to sell.

thanks

John

They just threw Bob out of the Walmart for selling frags in the Pet Supplies isle.

Actually it was the parking lot... wait until you see the 20-gallon long that I have set up in the trunk running off the car batteries!

bob

Prearranged is fine, Just do it outside in the lot please.....it needs to be transparent...It is not acceptable to bring "extra" stuff to sell.

thanks

John

I only asked because someone wanted to pick up a frag I already sold him... figured it was best to check first.

bob

I only asked because someone wanted to pick up a frag I already sold him... figured it was best to check first.

bob

I appreciate the concern, thanks!

john

Will you have the ati's in for the social John?

Not sure on that, demand is low for them, as of right now i dont have enough interest to bring the line in. I am now hearing that they are made by the same company that makes geisman, but that is un confirmend. if you look at the specteral chart for the actinic plus, they are identical, I mean the chart is the same exact chart!

John

It figures this would happen right after I started a job that has me working on Saturdays. Maybe I can get out early.

I am really interested in hermit crab races. If I can manage to get over there on time, I will be happy to purchase your fastest hermit crab. Could you hold off the hermit crab races until after teh golf and other stuff? Will there be separate races based on crab size?

What might be cool is mantis shrimp races - put a nice morsel at the end of the track - talk Tooth_Decay into bringing his mantis and camera to add a video of the race to his series.

It figures this would happen right after I started a job that has me working on Saturdays. Maybe I can get out early.

I am really interested in hermit crab races. If I can manage to get over there on time, I will be happy to purchase your fastest hermit crab. Could you hold off the hermit crab races until after teh golf and other stuff? Will there be separate races based on crab size?

What might be cool is mantis shrimp races - put a nice morsel at the end of the track - talk Tooth_Decay into bringing his mantis and camera to add a video of the race to his series.

This being the first time we are doing this, I really wasnt planning on separating into classes, i dont think it really matters, if its fast, it will will, big or small.

the whole event isnt starting till 4 anyway, so I dont know how long we will wait, but it wont be right at 4:00

john

John,

Any chance you'll be running salt specials? Specifically looking for Reef Crystals.

Thanks,

Maureen

John,

Any chance you'll be running salt specials? Specifically looking for Reef Crystals.

Thanks,

Maureen

+1

Started training on my left handed blue hermit - he's doing pullups as we speak!

Hopefully we can make it...

If I can go I'll bring the acrylic "lookdown"

Johnny,

Any updates on salt or other specials for the social??????

Maureen

soon, still working on a few things.....

any possibilty re gf's by this weekend? (I know you're looking!) ken.

nope.....hard to find that small....we have large ones in Hawaii if you want em......not expecting more from xmass and marshalls until the 30th to hit hawaii...

john

any possibilty re gf's by this weekend? (I know you're looking!) ken.

You will have to supply your own girlfriends...

bob