Oh yeah, Graduation at 5pm

jamesbuf

Well its finally here. I'm officially going to be a Physician Assistant as of 5pm today. Can't believe its been 2.5 years already. Heading out now for rehearsal and probably won't be back until afterward the main ceremony, so I wanted to check back in one last time a student.

Thanks to Wamas for helping me keep my sanity throughout this whole ordeal. Not sure what I would've done if I didn't have my tank and you guys to help calm my nerves.

P.S. I promise to stop complaining about being a poor student, at least when I finally start work in October :biggrin: I do take the Boards at the end of August, so expect plenty of whining about that :cry:

Congratulations James! Post-graduate education is a lot of hard work and something to be proud of. Good luck with the boards too, I'm sure you'll do fine though.

James, serious congratulations to you!!! What an awesome achievement.

Best wishes for your future..............

Maureen

James, you are DA MAN!!!!!

Congrats dude. You have every right to be happy for your achievement just as we are happy for you as well.

I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

congrats james, now who wants to start the official wamas pool on how big james is gonna go?

and do we do frags of corals this time or hard cash/LFS gift certificates?

congrats!! just dont go work with docs with weird last names..... moreau...strange.... er.... kevorkian

(crickets?)

oh well just go and celebrate with another 180g!

congrats!! just dont go work with docs with weird last names..... moreau...strange.... er.... kevorkian

(crickets?)

oh well just go and celebrate with another 180g!

Hey! I have a friend whose favorite psychiatrist she ever had was 'Dr. Strange'. I do think, however, that I would try to avoid the Kevorkian's....

Grats again!!

bob

YAY! Good work, James.

Post education is a big accomplishment as you already know. So congrats is in order!

Can't wait to finish my BA, hopefully MBA if finances allow.

I'm sure its a relief to be out of school and on to bigger things!!!

:cheers:

Congrats Doc!!

bugs-bunny-pictures.jpg

Thanks everyone. Tomorrow was simply amazing. I felt like I had a joker smile the whole day. I can't believe I'm done. Its still sinking in. Just gotta finish up with my final version of my thesis and submit it by midnight Sunday, and I'm really done.

Crazy last night too. I'm paying for it right now though. :drink: :wig: :bounce: Hopefully I didn't kill all my brain cells.

Here are a couple quick pics:

My with my Pediatrics Preceptor:

DSC_0152-1_edited-1.jpg

Me before getting my sweet new long coat:

DSC_0119-1_edited-1.jpg

I must've been looking at the clock, waiting for her speak to be over already:

DSC_0122-1_edited-1.jpg

FINALLY, we got our long coats. I can finally burn my short, midget "student" jackets!!!!

DSC_0127-1_edited-1.jpg

The whole class, with me in the back row. Sucks being tall sometimes.

DSC_0141-1_edited-1.jpg

Me with some friends post graduation:

DSC_0154-1_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0157-1_edited-1.jpg

More to come once they're on photobucket.

You guys crack me up. I really need to be making mortgage payments before I upgrade tanks. No sense in upgrading now just to have to move everything sometime in the near future. Trust me, once I have a basement, I will definitely be having a large tank in the future. Still debating on going with a 2' or 3' front to back. Either way, it'll be a simplified MH in Lumenarch/Lumenbright only setup. I'll have plenty of time to think about the designs while I'm paying off some credit cards and saving up for a down payment.

Congrats big guy!

Hey, who is the lady on the right front row???

I'm feeling ill, send her over!!! :biggrin: