BRK Welcomes a well known new team member!

johnnybv

Just want to give a warm welcome to our newest team member, Chris Thomas!

Many know him as 143gadgets. Chris will bring a wealth of knowledge to our ever growing business, and we are excited to have him on board. Welcome Chris!

Wow, how did you manage to get him out of DC????? Chris, now you can stop by and see my tank some time. Don't forget your camera.... : )

(edited)

Congrats to both BRK and Chris - a great match !!!

Let me know when you get some flex PVC in...and I'll drive out to see ya!!

-Carl

Edited by Carl

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!

Carl- I didn't know that was u on the phone yesterday!!! LOL!!!

Ya know...I didn't realize it was YOU on the phone either...

Hope I wasn't rude...as I called you after two full days of going to HD, Lowes, and another HD...trying to find plumbing pieces...you were my last hope of getting the project ahead for the weekend.

But I'll gladly wait until you get it in, and drive out to see ya. Do you know what day(s) you'll be working?

Nice addition to the team...

Hmmn...quick, everyone, buy all of John's BRK special editions. Chris will take some awesome photos and the prices will triple! It's soon going to be PremiumBRK. :-)

Fess up - this addition is strictly so you can sell the high end "Gadgets Water" pre-made SW, right?

:lol:

Congrats - sounds like a good addition

So that why you were at Mr. Coral's midnight special deal Sat. night! You were checking out the prices to make for the "Johnny's out of town" deals!

Ya know...I didn't realize it was YOU on the phone either...

Hope I wasn't rude...as I called you after two full days of going to HD, Lowes, and another HD...trying to find plumbing pieces...you were my last hope of getting the project ahead for the weekend.

But I'll gladly wait until you get it in, and drive out to see ya. Do you know what day(s) you'll be working?

Thanks! I should be there on Saturdays and some Sundays.

Nice addition to the team...

Hmmn...quick, everyone, buy all of John's BRK special editions. Chris will take some awesome photos and the prices will triple! It's soon going to be PremiumBRK. :-)

LOL!!!

Fess up - this addition is strictly so you can sell the high end "Gadgets Water" pre-made SW, right?

:lol:

Congrats - sounds like a good addition

LOL!!! Pre-made SW is being released next week. ;)

Congrats Chris!

Thanks!

looks like some shops will let anyone work for them.

we all know its for his fish-bagging skills and not his ability with a camera.

LOL!!! Bagging abilities...? What bagging abilities... :)

So that why you were at Mr. Coral's midnight special deal Sat. night! You were checking out the prices to make for the "Johnny's out of town" deals!

:biggrin:

Chris,

Congrats to you and BRK! I enjoyed meeting you at the meeting very much and am looking forward to seeing you in the store (I think Jon and I are planning a trip in this Thursday).

Our corals are doing great!

Thanks again,

Maureen

Chris,

Congrats to you and BRK! I enjoyed meeting you at the meeting very much and am looking forward to seeing you in the store (I think Jon and I are planning a trip in this Thursday).

Our corals are doing great!

Thanks again,

Maureen

Hi Maureen! It was a pleasure to meet u as well. See you soon!

Nice addition to the team!

Thanks Luciano!!!

Chris is in it for the benefits... first shot second shot, after Johnny, at any new chalices. I guess I'll have to go shopping elsewhere for chalices, now. No more cherry-picking!

Welcome to BRK, Chris! Should make it easier for us to do trades :)

bob