Congratulations WAMAS Officers Alan M. & Hilary! Thanks, Laura!

Origami

I'd like to congratulate Alan Munter (aka Alan M) on his election as WAMAS VP and Hilary Foster (aka Hilary) on her re-election as WAMAS Secretary! Thanks for volunteering your time, skills and service to the community!

And, thank you, Laura Sharkery (aka Sharkey18), who retired this year as WAMAS VP. You've done a great job for us and it's been a pleasure serving alongside you. Thanks for the leadership you've shown and for showing us how a raffle should be done. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Congrats Alan and Hilary! Sorry to see you leave the officers ring, Laura, we'll always have MACNA lol <3

Laura's offered to continue supporting the raffle so you've not seen (or heard) the last of her!

Laura's offered to continue supporting the raffle so you've not seen (or heard) the last of her!

Sweeet!

Thank you everyone in front of and behind the scenes who help keep this club moving forward.

Thanks everyone. 

I regret that I did not do more during my time as VP but some unexpected life turns got in the way. Luckily for me, and for the club, we have an incredible group of people who were able to pick up my slack. 

Alan is going to be an awesome VP, and if he tries to take over the raffle he's gonna regret it. 

Congrats. Nice meeting you folks at the Saturday. First one for me. Special thanks to Seth for spending a few hours helping me and testing my water! Difficult hobby, the support means a lot. 1a5c1613d00acd87bcc192981d584330.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once you're in, you're in. Good luck trying to get away from the raffle!

Congrats to Alan, and Hillary for the continued club support!

Thanks everyone. 

I regret that I did not do more during my time as VP but some unexpected life turns got in the way. Luckily for me, and for the club, we have an incredible group of people who were able to pick up my slack. 

Alan is going to be an awesome VP, and if he tries to take over the raffle he's gonna regret it. 

I can yell just as loud as Laura if I'm of a mind to.  

Actually, I am happy facilitating the raffle and recording results so Laura can holler out winners and move on to the next item.