Pay attention

edress714

Hello all,

Just wanted to let everyone know to keep their eyes open. I had two guys come out today and buy some corals. Both times I had to step away to grab something. After they left I realized my 25 head Rastas were gone. Will never know who did it but never thought a fellow hobbyist would do such a thing. Be careful everyone!

Wow.! Real lowlife.

Let's call it as it is: Whoever it was, they're a thief. A dirty, lowlife, scum-sucking thief. Sorry, but that just makes me mad. 

Wow this is really sad and very disappointing!! Agree with Tom, they are thiefs. It's not like your prices were not already very reasonable. Sorry for your loss!

Tom

Please expose the names because we all have sells or buy from each other and even worst let these people into our homes and private spaces. I don't want to be associated with somebody that steals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to put anyone's name out there because we don't know who it was. Just keep your eyes out and don't let them stand alone by your tank.

I don't want to put anyone's name out there because we don't know who it was. Just keep your eyes out and don't let them stand alone by your tank.

You may at least want to PM Tom with the names, that way in case someone else complains he can possibly narrow it down.

I'm sorry that happened, really blows.

Origami is Tom.

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you.

Let's call it as it is: Whoever it was, they're a thief. A dirty, lowlife, scum-sucking thief. Sorry, but that just makes me mad.

Edited by John Ford

Why are people like that? I can understand a starving homeless child stealing food, but not someone with the resources to maintain a reef aquarium stealing something so  frivolous and unnecessary from someone's aquarium.

Edited by treesprite

People often work as teams when they steal things too so both people could have been involved. You should tell someone who can handle it so others don't get stolen from. Or before someone takes matters into their own hands. If no one says anything they will just keep getting away with it. The fish stores have cameras everywhere for a reason.

Sorry it happened but I am glad you noticed and said something.

People often work as teams when they steal things too so both people could have been involved. You should tell someone who can handle it so others don't get stolen from. Or before someone takes matters into their own hands. If no one says anything they will just keep getting away with it. The fish stores have cameras everywhere for a reason.

Sorry it happened but I am glad you noticed and said something.

Did the two came together? or was it 1 came, then left and then the other came, and then you noticed it after they both left? If they came together, then definitely a team thing, so then we all needs to know

Edited by hlem

Did the two came together? or was it 1 came, then left and then the other came, and then you noticed it after they both left? If they came together, then definitely a team thing, so then we all needs to know

I was thinking the same thing.