MACNA Wishlist?

Reefer_Madness

What is everyone hoping to find at MACNA? I'm looking for some crazy tenuis acros like the acro formerly know as "Walt Disney Acro". Other then that, I am going to just play it by eye. I don't really want to go there in search of something I have seen online that may have been photoshopped. I have no doubt there will be lots of stuff I want that I have never heard of before. I am really excited!!!

What are you all hoping to find??

bbe2571663e637315946171018028430.jpg

Edited by Reefer_Madness

I would also love a walt disney acro. On top of the wishlist is some awesome scolys/brains/wellsos (big fleshy LPS), euphyllias, chalice, fungias. I have a 40 breeder quarantine tank ready to be filled!!

Remember to alert your bank/credit cards prior to the event that you will be making many, possibly large purchases! Nothing worse than finding that rainbow fungia and your card being declined!

I would also love a walt disney acro. On top of the wishlist is some awesome scolys/brains/wellsos (big fleshy LPS), euphyllias, chalice, fungias. I have a 40 breeder quarantine tank ready to be filled!!

Remember to alert your bank/credit cards prior to the event that you will be making many, possibly large purchases! Nothing worse than finding that rainbow fungia and your card being declined!

Very good idea for the bank notification. I notified my wife, but forgot all about the bank!!

I don't really want to go there in search of something I have seen online that may have been photoshopped. 

+1 Good point.

+1 Good point.

Especially when you have the choice of EVERY one of the newest corals. It doesn't need a cool designer name or expensive pics if it is awesome in person!

Looking for a number of encrusting montis, some colorful millies, and some staghorns myself. Plus anything that really catches my eye but I've got a rough plan for my tank in my head that I'm trying to fill out.

Wow, it is very colorful.

I want this based on pics I have seen from Cornbread. In person it may look very different. In the past "to good to be true" pics are just that. We"ll see.

Mike Biggar down in South Florida has the original WD, and that picture looks like one of his shots, although I could be wrong. I have seen this acro online and in person, and while it doesn't look exactly like the frag pictured, it is very nice.

That said, the piece I see on a regular basis is starting to encrust a bit, and that coloration is beginning to poke through, so who knows what it will do. Excited to see though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wish is that every WAMAS member volunteers, and is happy with their volunteer shifts! But that won't be for sale....

My wish is that every WAMAS member volunteers, and is happy with their volunteer shifts! But that won't be for sale....

You would need a genie in a bottle for that. Sorry Isaac.

Not a big wish list. An Alternative Reef piece, a nice Acan and a nice stick is all I'm really looking for. I'm sure my plan (and wallet) will fall apart once there.

Not a big wish list. An Alternative Reef piece, a nice Acan and a nice stick is all I'm really looking for. I'm sure my plan (and wallet) will fall apart once there.

Hahaha I hear ya. I want one of their overflow pieces, really cool looking piece!!!

I have nothing specific in mind. Just a few general types of corals. Pretty much if something catches my eye and isn't outrageous in price.

I will be on the look out for acros in blues and purples.  And some deepwater acros would be nice.

Edited by Oxy

My MACNA wishlist is short:

That it will finally be behind us!!!!!!!!

That everyone has a great time.

Whew.

I'd really like to win an Apex for my coral quarantine tank. Also a Dos (or like 3) would be nice too. Pre-registered for the apex meet up so fingers crossed.