ERC LIVESALE THIS WEEKEND!! READ ME!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUNBURST NEM SOLD - SOMEONE GOT A GREAT DEAL ON A GORGEOUS BTA!!

Of course the BTA comes out after I spent all my store credit... I had to get it anyways

Of course the BTA comes out after I spent all my store credit... I had to get it anyways

Glad it's staying in the area. Going to be a long line for those splits....

well folks that concludes this live sale!!

as always, we want to thank you for your support.

all items from the live sale that are still avaialble will be up on the "live sale" section of our website here through the weekend for any last-minute reefing decisions.

we will be putting the shipping modules up on the site for folks to purchase that will not be taking advantage of local pick-up.

if you spent over $200, no need to buy a shipping module as your shipping fees are ZERO.

no shipping box fees, no handling charges, no heat pack upcharges!

when checking out with your shipping module please provide a few days that would work best for delivery. if you are not purchasing a module due to free shipping, please feel free to PM or email us.

THANK YOU WAMAS!!

Thanks for the fun and great deals. What are the local pick up options? I am in DC, so if an in town option is available, that'd be phenomenal. 

Kenny - I call first on the split when it grows up! :laugh:

What's the odds that we see a natural split before a NTO group buy tank? :unsure:

Give me a call when you want to propagate. I've split 30+ bubble-tips with great success. It's as easy as pie.

Glad the sale went well fella's, have to do one soon so i can start filling up my tank with some quality coral/fish!

Give me a call when you want to propagate. I've split 30+ bubble-tips with great success. It's as easy as pie.

Glad the sale went well fella's, have to do one soon so i can start filling up my tank with some quality coral/fish!

I know! Me too! Marco literally put the two fish I mentioned in this thread in the sale. I just didn't pull the trigger bc of the move and new tank. As soon as that's done. ....

More WAMAS love from ERC!

Our Live Sale was a HUGE success yesterday! We still have a few great looking corals and quarantined fish left over, and guess what? We are offering additional discounts on top of the already low live sale prices until 11:59PM EST TOMORROW!

Want 20% off any corals you purchase??? Use Coupon Code 20CORAL

Want 10% off any fish you purchase??? Use Coupon Code 10FISH

Both coupons can be combined in your order!
Limit one time use per coupon per customer.
Valid until 11:59PM EST tomorrow.

Do not worry about paying for shipping when checking out, simply choose the appropriate shipping module under the "Live Sale" category.

$15 module if you are local in the MD, DC, VA, PA, NC, DE, NJ, NY area
$25 module rest of continental U.S.
Orders over $200 still ship free!

If you are doing local pick up or picking up at a drop off in Va, no need to worry about shipping.

THANK YOU WAMAS!!!

P.S. - Due to the high volume of orders we are still working on invoices for everyone to coordinate ship dates. You will hear from us soon if you haven't already!

Edited by Orion

So glad you got this also. Keep me/us informed on how it does.

63.4%

Buyer beware when ordering from National Tank Outlet. They work on their own schedule with no sense of urgency.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

More WAMAS love from ERC!

Our Live Sale was a HUGE success yesterday! We still have a few great looking corals and quarantined fish left over, and guess what? We are offering additional discounts on top of the already low live sale prices until 11:59PM EST TOMORROW!

Want 20% off any corals you purchase??? Use Coupon Code 20CORAL

Want 10% off any fish you purchase??? Use Coupon Code 10FISH

Both coupons can be combined in your order!

Limit one time use per coupon per customer.

Valid until 11:59PM EST tomorrow.

Do not worry about paying for shipping when checking out, simply choose the appropriate shipping module under the "Live Sale" category.

$15 module if you are local in the MD, DC, VA, PA, NC, DE, NJ, NY area

$25 module rest of continental U.S.

Orders over $200 still ship free!

If you are doing local pick up or picking up at a drop off in Va, no need to worry about shipping.

THANK YOU WAMAS!!!

P.S. - Due to the high volume of orders we are still working on invoices for everyone to coordinate ship dates. You will hear from us soon if you haven't already!

Bump!  These coupon codes expire at midnight TONIGHT!

Still some awesome corals left!

Yellow Rim Blasto Colony

Yellow-Rim-Blasto-Colony-225_170.jpg

Softball Size Scoly

Softball-Size-Scoly-275_180.jpg

Super Orange Chalice

DSC_0010.jpg

Green Fungia

Fungia-150_98.jpg

Use Coupon Code 20CORAL for 20% OFF these fantastic corals!  

Edited by Orion

• 4 weeks later...