ERC LIVESALE THIS WEEKEND!! READ ME!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've registered, but only filled in my billing and shipping addresses. If we don't get the item until checkout is complete, does this mean I have to put in credit card info each time? Or will I be routed to PayPal each time? 

I've registered, but only filled in my billing and shipping addresses. If we don't get the item until checkout is complete, does this mean I have to put in credit card info each time? Or will I be routed to PayPal each time? 

You will be routed to pay via PayPal when you check out, but if you have an account already set up (not required, however) with them its extremely fast!

I do have an account already. So at what point in the process is the item secured as mine? Post-payment at PayPal? And will other people be able to put the same item in their cart and attempt checkout at the same time?

Sorry for all the questions, but this is very new process. I have a few items I'm looking for and don't want a logistics hiccup to keep me from coral heaven. :)

I do have an account already. So at what point in the process is the item secured as mine? Post-payment at PayPal? And will other people be able to put the same item in their cart and attempt checkout at the same time?

Sorry for all the questions, but this is very new process. I have a few items I'm looking for and don't want a logistics hiccup to keep me from coral heaven. :)

We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

There is no limit to how many people can put an item in their cart. However, the item is not yours until you complete payment.  Be advised that this live sale will also be running on nano-reef so if you see something you really want act quickly!

If anyone else has any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Acan-30_22.jpg
Baby Blue Acan 
Regular $30
Sale $22 

PottersAngel.jpg
Potters Angel 
Regular $102
Sale $78

Favia-10_4.jpg
Favia

Regular $10
Sale $4

Scoly-150_115.jpg
Scoly
Regular $150
Sale $115

La-Lakers-Monti-30_23.jpg
LA Lakers Monti
Regular $30
Sale $23

Edited by monkiboy

Pretty nifty. Got the baby blue acans, and they show up as sold out on the ERC site. Def had to go though a few levels of approval to complete the purchase, but think I like this system, especially with multiple audiences. 

Oh, and first person to buy on todays live sale gets a Gyre, right? :P

Edited by jwalsh

ERC-Orange-Lightning-Chalice-80_58.jpg

ERC Orange Lightning Chalice

Regular $80

Sale $58

ERC-Spongebob-Favia-40_25.jpg

ERC Spongebob Favia 

Regular $40

Sale $25

Blue-GreenChromis2.jpg

Blue-Green Chromis Qty (1) Fully Qt'd

Regular $16

Sale $10

Acan-Echinata-15_8.jpg

Acan Echinata 

Regular $15

Sale $8

Black-Torch-100_45.jpg

Black Torch

Regular $60

Sale $45

FOR PURCHASE: https://exoticreefcreations.com/product-category/livesale/

Edited by monkiboy

Clicking on the pictures..pictures are opening up not sending me to your site

hi ray, thanks for the feedback. at the end of each group of photos you'll find a link to the live sale section on the new ERC site where you can make your selection and purchase immediately. have fun!

PHOTO LINKS ARE NOW DIRECTiNG TO THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT FOR EVEN FASTER CHECK OUT!! JUST CLICK THE PHOTO OF THE ITEM YOU WANT AND ADD TO CART!

Good call.

THERE ARE QUITE A FEW REMAINING IN THIS LIVE SALE!!

Nice, I have a different torch I bought from you a year ago and its huge getting ready to touch our other corals and I need to downsize to a smaller torch.