Who is going to MACNA this year (Denver)?

wade

Just curious as to who is going.  I have tickets, but haven't yet made travel or stay arrangements, though I do plan on going at this point.

Who else is going?

I'll be there. I bought tickets at last year's show in Florida. Doug (dbartco), Dave Sun (DaveS) and Craig (gatortailale) are going, too. ERC has a booth this year, so I expect to see Richard there as well.

We will be there! Swing on by, Marco and I will be at Booth 212

Also, I know Hgrreefs mentioned he was going and a few other locals will be making the journey out, Should be a great time!

Yep! I'm going!! Meet you guys at the bar!

Take them along.  Leave them in the local playground with a cell phone. It'll be fine!

Hmmm good point since daughter is 7.... That was the age I believe of that boy...that mom is right. seems old enough...and she can be responsible for the 5 yr old too...what could go wrong?

(I read that article and then looked at my daughter and realized mine will be 27 before I let her go to the park alone) :)

Please stop by and visit us at the Reef Frenzy booth. We will be very hard to miss......more updates as we get closer to go-time!

Larry

Owner and Founder

LRS FOODS

I have tickets but I haven't made plane or hotel reservations yet (ugh)

Looks like the reduced rate rooms at hotel are all gone now. Boo.

I would if I could find a babysitter....any volunteers. Lol

I hear ERC booth could use some extra workers for their booth.  :clap:

I've been to all these MACNAs in the past.  Maybe not as many as Wade and his reefs.org days. 

* Baltimore, MD (2001); Boston, MA (2004); Washington DC (2005); Houston, TX (2006); Pittsburgh, PA (2007); Atlanta, GA (2008); Atlantic City, NJ (2009); Dallas, TX (2012); Ft. Lauderdale, FL, (2013); Denver, CO (2014)

Read more about what a MACNA is and its history: http://reefbuilders.com/2009/09/18/11-reasons-macna/#ixzz399Vi3mYk

I hear ERC booth could use some extra workers for their booth. :clap:

Hmmm my kids do love richard....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Buy one colony get a kid free?

Just remember, the acclimation period for kids is much, much longer and they're way more expensive, too.

I will actually be in Denver that weekend. I may stop by for a single day if I have time. 

I will actually be in Denver that weekend. I may stop by for a single day if I have time. 

Keep an eye out for us, Frank!

Shouldn't be hard to find Tom.  I hear he will be working the kids booth demonstrating the Origami arts.  :ohmy:

I just might have to wear a folded paper shirt with WAMAS written all over it.

If they have a fountain in the lobby, he may find a WAMASer or two nearby during the early morning hours....