USPS shipping- package is having a tour of the US

flooddc

I shipped a skimmer out to a local reefer in Fairfax, VA using USPS priority 1-day! 

shipped out Thursday and expected to delivered on Friday.

Package went to Capitol height and sat through the weekend...then today...it traveled to Fort Worth, TX

What the....

Lets see where it will end up tomorrow....

lol you are not the only one who has had issues with USPS a friend of mine with a dog bakery constantly has the same issue and all of her items are perishable.

USPS is wacky. My brother sent a large envelope with seemingly enough postage from Montgomery Village to Germantown (about 5 miles) and got it back stamped insufficient postage from Capitol Heights. He just transferred the contents to a regular sized envelope with the same amount of postage and it worked fine.

I didn't know they sold baked dogs here. Where can I get one? I always wanted to try Beagle.

Jack Russell has a better taste, beagle is very gamey.

Yup! USPS are wacky! but I still support them since we have a few family members working for them.

What's is dog bakery? I thought eating dog and cat is illegal, let alone baking them.

That's why you always need to stick withe Brown what can brown do for you UPS BEATS all by far

I prefer fedex when shipping corals around. I did recently buy a large CUC from reefcleaners.org and everything turned out fine. Sorry to hear about this silliness.

I work for usps. I don't care if it is brown fed ex or us we all have our problems.

Personally, if the shipper is on the east coast, I almost always choose the USPS option. It's almost always is faster than the UPS or Fedex option and usually cheaper.

If I NEED it overnight, I generally go UPS.

It's really hilarious! Now it said departed Fort Worth and in transit to destination. Lets see which destination tomorrow morning!

Not a fan of fed ex overnight! They Almost kill my nem last winter and killed half of my 10 frags recently from late deliveries!

I disagree.  Love beagles with cream cheese.

Very funny play on words.

I use fedex for everything that's not an envelope, if you have an account with them and do a lot of shipping, they are way cheaper than USPS and UPS.

LOL LOL LOL

Dog bakery= treats for dogs, birthday cakes etc LOL

Haha! I figured...I had had my last dog 12+ years ago..so not up to date with dog stuffs...I heard they have vegan food for dog now!

Talking about dogs..here are some old pics of few of my dogs I used to have.

Chin Chai

Bambi

Smokey