Yummy Acro

DCReefer1964

(edited)

Haywood, I am in for $50 for a frag when it grows out. Get 6 other people, and it is $50 each up front (Plus your $50), and then we draw sticks for when each one of us gets the next 1/2"-1" frag.

That is 8 people @ $50

Edited by DuffyGeos

Haywood, I am in for $50 for a frag when it grows out. Get 6 other people, and it is $50 each up front (Plus your $50), and then we draw sticks for when each one of us gets the next 1/2"-1" frag.

That is 8 people @ $50

Sounds good to me, But who will grow the Holy Acro ? I vote for Tony's 300DD. I am in Duff!!!  :clap: Let's do it

I now think acro is more expensive than gold. Ounce for ounce

I know but it is cheaper than Blood pressure meds. Nothing like a sweet reef to chill you out!! :tongue:

Sounds good to me, But who will grow the Holy Acro ? I vote for Tony's 300DD. I am in Duff!!!  :clap: Let's do it

I know but it is cheaper than Blood pressure meds. Nothing like a sweet reef to chill you out!! :tongue:

I have no problem with Tony growing it out, we should all have our 1/2" frags in 2 weeks :tongue:

They say watching fish lowers blood pressure but I'm still on my meds ! Group buy grow out lol never seen that before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(edited)

Reef raft has such amazing acro! I would be down to do a group buy grow out.

They had it posted on reef2reef they said it was sold out.

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/reef-raft-usa/163005-reef-raft-usa-d-day-signature.html

Nice Edited by DCReefer1964

I'll grow out, DaveS is a good bet as well! As is tony, ftw

I think we should find out what kind of lighting they are kept under and see who among us has the same.  That would be a big factor in selecting the custodian.  But still interested!

Jesus thoes things are expensive. Better hope you can keep the colors on them. If you cant keep a coral yellow, you will be buying a 1/2" nub of a green acro...

Curious why you stress yellow? I have a nice yellow tenius from Dave s that is growing like a weed and stayed yellow that's why I ask.

For $75.00+/- each we would only need 6 people. $400 + shipping and tax+/-. I am in on $75.00 if that works. All I know is I am not growing it out. :laugh:

I am in as well

Haywood, you found it, you organize it. Let me know when you need money, and who is growing it out.

I think we are up to 7 people that are interested. Now the real question is if we can even get one!!

Haywood see if you can make the magic happen!

Are you guys okay with waiting 2 years for this 1/2" frag to grow out for everyone to get a piece?

Nothing good happens fast in reefing. ;)

Haywood, you found it, you organize it. Let me know when you need money, and who is growing it out.

Will do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk