Yummy Acro

DCReefer1964

(edited)

Anyone that is in confirm. We will take them in the order they responded. (Names above have priority)The total will be what ever the cost of the acro divided by whoever is in, plus any tax and shipping. So it will probably be between $60 -$75+\- No backing out or you will be flogged. You will get your coral when it gets fragged, no matter how long it takes. If the main colony dies, anyone that has bought one will be responsible to give a frag to anyone that did not originally get one in the "Yummy Acro Group". (YAG)

Edited by DuffyGeos

"D-day acro"?  REALLY?  I would boycott this company just for that alone.

It was not that long ago.  Did we already forget what D-day was about?

Anyone that is in confirm. We will take them in the order they responded. (Names above have priority)The total will be what ever the cost of the acro divided by whoever is in, plus any tax and shipping. So it will probably be between $60 -$75+\- No backing out or you will be flogged. You will get your coral when it gets fragged, no matter how long it takes. If the main colony dies, anyone that has bought one will be responsible to give a frag to anyone that did not originally get one in the "Yummy Acro Group". (YAG)

Confirm with YAG rules

I mentioned yellow because for some, it's a hard color to keep. I hope you guys can grow it out well, it may be tough if it keeps getting cut everytime it starts to grow. But good luck, hopefully you guys can help lower the price for people like me, and spread it around.

I'm just curious on if anyone has reef raft acros in their tanks right now and how do they look?

Depending on how we distribute the frags (all at once vs. as they become available), one of the "rules" for the initial group should be that no one can sell or give a frag to anyone until all of the initial group has gotten theirs.

I'm just curious on if anyone has reef raft acros in their tanks right now and how do they look?

I have a few frags. Shipment was delayed, 48 hours in transit. Two frags died the first day and were never replaced by rr. The rest look ok, nothing to write home about. I would take nice LA aquaculture frags any day over this