BRS group buy this Tuesday!

gmerek2

Starting June 3rd and it will run through the following Monday 9th. If you have done a group buy with me before I will automatically include you. Thanks what I need:

1) your last name

2) the email you use to log into BRS

Does everyone have to pay shipping separately when doing a BRS group buy? Is the discount based on the items or % off total?

BRS group buys give you the lowest price even if you only buy just one. Each person purchase their orders separately and it ships to the individual, so you pay shipping if you are under the $175 threshold.

And once you participate you usually become a Preferred Reefer and you will always get a lower price than normal! :)

As low as the group buy price?

I got a lot of PMs! I'll get everyone marked down. Again faxing paperwork Monday morning. Still time!

Does everyone have to pay shipping separately when doing a BRS group buy? Is the discount based on the items or % off total?

Yes everyone pays shipping unless you hit $175. It's all the same as normal except lower prices. Well most items are discounted. The only ones not discounted are the items required by manufacturer to have set price. The group buy will cost you nothing and will upgrade your account so you always get some sort of discount,

Saray

Rsaray89@gmail.com

Shouldn't this be in the group buy section?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes sorry. Im turning in the paperwork tomorrow morning last call for group buy