New Member Gaithersburg

Hello everyone! Just paid for my membership and joined the club.

My name is Jake, and I live in Gaithersburg, MD. I am a student at Montgomery College pursing a degree in Cyber Security. I have only been in the hobby for about a year, so I still have a lot to learn.

I am currently setting up a 120 gallon tank, which is a replacement for the biocube 29 that I had set up. I look forward to meeting and interacting with other members, and learning more about this hobby.

Thank you for reading.

hey jake - welcome aboard! post up some photos of your system(s) and your plans when you have a moment away from the books. and cyber security is an awesome field and in demand - great choice if that's where your interests lie as well.

Thank you everyone for the welcoming comments

Welcome, Jake. I look forward to hearing more about your progress.

What year are you in school?

I am currently finishing up my second year of Cyber Security.

Welcome to the club Jake.  You are not the same Jake that I've been talking to about the new tank, are you?

Yes, I am the same person lol. Finally got around to joining.

I will try to post some pictures once I get some time and further along in the process.

Hello there fellow Montgomery County person! And actually fellow Mont. College person! Let me know if you need any help tank wise or college wise ha. I finally stopped going to the main college and I am now enrolled in a program at the business center in Gaithersburg.

Welcome man.  I an also new to this hobby and live in Mont Village.  If you need anything give me a shout.  I mean it.  I am always eager to meet members nearby

Thanks for the all the comments. It's good to see so many members close by. The offers are greatly appreciated and I will let you know it I need anything.