Frag Fest Day 4 Special!! Chalice Lovers!

Where are all my chalice lovers at!?

We are offering up a few frags of our new chalice, the ERC Purple Lou Watermelon Chalice for an insanely low price as part of continuing the hype for this Sunday's Frag Fest,

We are offering up 5 fully healed frags of this chalice, quarter size with 2-3 eyes minimum, for $40 each!!!!!!!

These are retailing for $70 on our site and on Manhattan Reefs but we want to offer WAMAS a killer deal. These frags were cut from the pictured mother colony almost 4 weeks ago. The rim is bright neon green as well. This Chalice Glows!!

Plenty of people who have come by can easily attest to the beauty of this chalice!

9109771288_032191627c.jpg

Assuming those colors are reasonably accurate, I'm in for one!  Any chance you have a photo with some white in it for reference?

I love this chalice...  It's fairly simple in terms of how many different colors it has but boy does it make up for that in the pop factor.

I caved sign me up for one!

Great! Please send PayPal gift to exoticreefcreations@yahoo.com to hold your frag. Thanks!

I'll take one too. Do I pay now or at FF?

Since I am only offering a limited number of these frag, I am requesting that all members taking advantage of this special pricing send payment via PayPal to exoticreefcreations@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Are you out?

If not let me know and I'll take one

Sigh....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mmmhmmm. :tongue:

mmmhmmm. :tongue:

oh if you knew how much stuff I have waiting for me at FF you wouldn't let me get away with making fun of your collecting anymore....

I am starting to need a 12 step program. 

oh if you knew how much stuff I have waiting for me at FF you wouldn't let me get away with making fun of your collecting anymore....

I am starting to need a 12 step program. 

I'll be the first member. You should see my list....

• 1 month later...