monkiboy's 265g build thread

Just catching up from the last month where I have not had a lot of time.

Love the Regal, very pretty.

You have one serious collection of sticks going on in that grow out tank! I will need to start making a Christmas list. I might be shopping at Marco's Coral World....(opening soon in a strip mall near you!) for the holidays.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was reading through, and this post had me laugh, its like they're holding secret meetings...

it's weird for sure! seems like they've gotten tired of each other as there are only a few that come together now at night.

Just catching up from the last month where I have not had a lot of time.

Love the Regal, very pretty.

You have one serious collection of sticks going on in that grow out tank! I will need to start making a Christmas list. I might be shopping at Marco's Coral World....(opening soon in a strip mall near you!) for the holidays.

howdy. thanks, it's the star of the tank for now after the bipartitus leopards in my opinion. everything is so happy and healthy and copacetic in the tank right now. it's really paying off working through the stocking list slowly and methodically.

just need to hope i keep having the same luck with the rest as we venture into the more "aggressive" tank mates, haha.

• 1 month later...

2 months and no updates with some serious pixs on the most notorious tank build on wamas since I became a member. There's something wrong with this picture. Stop holding out marco

nothing is guaranteed but they are one of the safest bets and in a SPS-dominant tank like yours you have little to worry about. let me know dude and i'll hook you up!

That is a gorgeous fish Marco!

2 months and no updates with some serious pixs on the most notorious tank build on wamas since I became a member. There's something wrong with this picture. Stop holding out marco

Yeah!

Makes sure you all give him he×€=£ at ffe tommorow.

• 2 weeks later...

lol I forget he even has a personal tank....

We forgot you even had a personal tank!

Marco, pictures!

• 6 months later...

Quote: you scream, i scream, we all scream for... Updates !!!!! :clap:  

Marco- I was just wondering if you still even had a tank, or are you all wrapped up in day to day business (nothing wrong with it!)  that your tank has taken a back seat?

If you do, and you happen to have a free moment, any chance of seeing some pics for a update?...it is has been 9 months and am Jones'n for a fix. :why:

• 6 months later...

Anybody ever get the scoop on this..

there is a rumor going about that Marcos turned into a merman and went to go live in the ocean amongst the fish and corals, leaving all worldly possessions behind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk