Brian's 105g SPS

corsi1330

Been a while in updating and to some extent progress. I ended up and redid the rock work. I always wanted just two smaller piles of rock but.... I have a lot of SPS and there is no way with the smaller footprint. I was able to gather several nice tonga branch pieces and am happy with the current look. I ended up and got 4 more red spot cardinals but one did not survive. The original 9 have all survived so I have a total of 12. maybe for the best as isn't 13 an unlucky number? Also put in a pic of my 40 breeder which is all on frag racks ready to be placed. I also have a packed 70g cube with unmounted corals (not pictured). So current livestock is as follows:

12 Red spot cardinals

1 Copperband

1 Solornesis wrasse

1 Kohl tang

2 Clowns

3 Chromis

2 Neon gobies

IMG_1090_zps9c6140c3.jpg

IMG_1101_zps9863a5c3.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a big order of wrasses today as well. I am super happy with this order! Got about the best pricing I could of found and the best service as well. Shout out to Wan at WTFRAGIT.com! Check them out

IMG_1087_zpsd24374b4.jpg

IMG_1088_zps6b708ef5.jpg

IMG_1093_zpsdd61a162.jpg

IMG_1102_zps35fc967b.jpg

I like the rock work! This looks like it's heading towards being spectacular! Is that the nem bottom left, it looks like it's doing really well now!

And of course now I have to comment on the fish, that look awesome!

The bottom left is my setosa monti. My nem decided to move and is currently behind the rock work on the right. I am a bit concerned about that! Thanks for the kind words

quote name="YHSublime" post="508344" timestamp="1374109594"]I like the rock work! This looks like it's heading towards being spectacular! Is that the nem bottom left, it looks like it's doing really well now!

Wow!!!!

I'm so excited to watch you fill this....how incredibly gorgeous!!!!!

Glad you are following and thank you

very nice wrasses!

Thanks, I have them in a 29g quarantine tank and am nervously watching there every move :-)

Really coming together!

I like your wrasses...

And the SPS is looking like it has taken off!

Thanks

Well the mystery is solved. Looks like my nem split. I guess I will have to take the rock work out to remove :-( Also saw a single bubble algae under the rockwork, ughhhh.

My wife bought these fish decals for the wall, what do you think?

IMG_1118_zps1c0f4c30.jpg

IMG_1125_zps3e178d8b.jpg

(edited)

Love the decals! Where did she get them from?

Tank is looking great....good luck removing the extra nem....such a pain!

I was skeptical on the decals but like them once they went up. Here is the site for them. We ordered the largest size. thanks

http://www.wallspirit.com/animal-wall-decals/animal-wall-stickers-water/fish-set.html

Edited by corsi1330

Great job with the tank.  Frags are HUGE!  Beautiful fish.

Do the cardinals swim a lot?  I usually see them just hover in one spot unless they are getting fed.

holy cow that nem is amazing....that thing is just nuts...

I like the decals but i really like the flame wrasses, ive been planning on a trio for a LONG time...

Great job with the tank.  Frags are HUGE!  Beautiful fish.

Do the cardinals swim a lot?  I usually see them just hover in one spot unless they are getting fed.

The cardinals just seem to bounce. Wish I had that much energy :-)

holy cow that nem is amazing....that thing is just nuts...

I like the decals but i really like the flame wrasses, ive been planning on a trio for a LONG time...

Maybe we can work something out on my nem. I am actually thinking of removing both from this tank and keeping the mother in another tank. Pm me about the wrasses as I may be able to get you a good deal. Thanks

Do you have a screen over the tank? If not, I would worry about the wrasses jumping?

Yes I built them last week. Still have the wrasses in a 29g quarantine tank (with a tight lid).

• 2 weeks later...

Feeding time! Unfortunately I lost one flame wrasse and a rhomboid in QT. Expensive day! Think I am up to 25 fish and they are fun to watch while feeding. Corals coming this weekend (if I have time)

IMG_1151_zpse8575969.jpg

How are the wrasses doing with no sand in your tank, which looks really good by the way

The wrasses he is keeping don't require a sandbed. I'm keeping similar ones in my 93g bare bottom tank. They do great.