pizzaguy's new build (this one is the one) no more changing

pizzaguy

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure does, I love your tank, was my inspiration when I started.

Thanks everyone. I've been pulling out all the tricks to try and get things stabilized. Hopefully I'm about at that stage so I can rake one say off a week.lol

Take one day off. Sorry dang spell check

Thanks for the insight origami

Had to make due with lights I had. With that said I have a 14k halide and a reef breeders led on the fuge tank.

Thank you howaboutme. I did vacuum some of the substrate last water change. That's the first time since I set the tank up. Gonna test nitrates Sunday before the water change and see if anything is helping those yet. They have been staying around 20 with a lot of big water changes. I'm making myself stick to my guns and no more 50 percent water changes unless something catastrophic happens.

• 2 months later...

There is no point of contention. You are the coral hoarder. Looking good man!

Funny. You are right on my heels. Between me and you isaac we both need to order some of the magnetic rocks for the back wall like frank has. Maybe you can sweet talk marco into a group buy on those .lol

Funny. You are right on my heels. Between me and you isaac we both need to order some of the magnetic rocks for the back wall like frank has. Maybe you can sweet talk marco into a group buy on those .lol

Get our of my head. It's the only place left....

Dude seriously. We can get At LEASE 20 more frags on the back wall.

Ok ok you first

Dc that you know what took out 3 prized possession sps. It's about to get a one way ticket if it don't chill out.

Dc that you know what took out 3 prized possession sps. It's about to get a one way ticket if it don't chill out.

Why don't you put it out in the garage tank on the rightwith a eggcrate gate? 

• 1 month later...

So my nem just split. Pretty cool for a first timer Like myself. I know I'm not the first person to try and keep a nem away from sps. What has worked for other people?? It's inevitable that there gonna get some sps but I would like to do what I can to prevent it.

So my nem just split. Pretty cool for a first timer Like myself. I know I'm not the first person to try and keep a nem away from sps. What has worked for other people?? It's inevitable that there gonna get some sps but I would like to do what I can to prevent it.

Congrats. Nem does what Nem wants. You can try and keep it fed and happy in one location, but at the end of the day...

I would sell it if your worried about it roaming, your corals might hold more value.

Just in case how do you get a nem off the rock