pizzaguy's new build (this one is the one) no more changing

pizzaguy

well, i just put a deposit on this one. 8 hour drive in a few weeks coming up. cadlights 36x36x24 starphire rimless. custom mrc sump. not using the hood thing whatever it is. cant wait, pretty excited. comes with 100 lbs marco rock, 30 pounds of realreefrock. all plumbing. heres a few picks.

post-2633446-0-44585200-1354253825_thumb.jpg

post-2633446-0-85003300-1354253837_thumb.jpg

post-2633446-0-10444300-1354253847_thumb.jpg

post-2633446-0-57073300-1354253865_thumb.jpg

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way. thats 8 hours one way. any takers with a truck? lol

he def. had some high end equipment didn't he. he only had water in this setup for 3 weeks so its basically new. im pumped. cant wait to build this one. do you think my sro 3000 skimmer will work with this set up? now were talking about around 160 gallons total.

not sure about that one. i found it on rc and thank you. now i just need dosers and a controller and im completely ready.

the way that sump is designed, there will be lots of salt creep coming out of the first chamber. if you put a 90 after the bulkhead and then a length of pipe going into the sock, you can eliminate much of it.

Greenville, s.c. and thank you. I thought the same thing about the salt creep. Thanks for the idea.

No on the truck still trying to figure that out. And it won't have a canopy. 2 radions with some type of arms for hanging.

Sometime before Xmas but no set date yet.

As long as this guy don't change on me ill be leaving at 10 pm Sunday night to go pick this tank up. Fingers crossed

Good luck! Are just picking up a Uhaul or small pull along? It could fit in a covered trailer from uhaul...I was suprised how much fit in one of those when we had to stop and pick some stuff up from my moms

I think it will fit in our van.

Oh as long as you can take the seats out, lol or are you talking commercial van.. either way yeah you should be good... i could fit my 150g and stand in the back of one so your good! safe driving!

Hopefully. The guys wife is going through a tuff delivery with second child so my fingers are crossed. I don't wanna wait till after Xmas.

Now its Tuesday. This is gettin old.

It's getting expensive for me. Gotta keep paying someone to cover me. I made it pretty clear that I was gonna be there Tuesday regardless. So Tuesday it is.

It's official. Leaving at 6am.