90 Gallon tank and stand

No Expert

I have a 210g @ $250, 150 g @ $150, 55g@ $40, 90g @ $75. I have 3 different MRC skimmers from $100-$300, 4 MRC sumps from$200-300. Located in Herndon.

Call for appt. 703-709-6144 ****.

Edited by Coral Hind
Added location

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As noted, you must list prices when posting things for sale. Since this is an "out of the hobby" liquidation sale, it is permitted in the General Forum.

You don't need to list everything, and having people schedule appointments is fine, but please provide pricing for those items you did list. You probably can't edit anymore, so if you either post here or send me a PM I will update your first post with the prices.

I contacted him via phone and explained the situation about required pricing and our first desire to see that he is able to safely get the animals taken care of properly.

He said he will put some prices up asap and understands the process if he does not.

I'm hoping he follows though on his word or his post will become invisible shortly.

Instead of posting here for more info I think it may be best to call him on the number he provided.

We emailed him. If we don't receive a reply soon we will be forced to hide this post.

(edited)

I am asking $250 for the 210g $150 for the 150g . $75 for the 90g, and $40 for the 55g 3 MRC skimmers w/ Blueline pumps $100-300 . I'm selling a showsize twin spotted wrasse$100, 8 clowns of various sizes $30-$70, Sailfin Tang Medium $50. 2 Reeflo Dart pumps $100.

Edited by No Expert

I am asking $250 for the 210g $150 for the 150g . $75 for the 90g, and $40 for the 55g 3 MRC skimmers w/ Blueline pumps $100-300 . I'm selling a showsize twin spotted wrasse$100, 8 clowns of various sizes $30-$70, Sailfin Tang Medium $50. 2 Reeflo Dart pumps $100.

Not a problem, Just call me 703-709-6144

I visited No Expert's (Herndon) home today. He's got a lot of stuff - a lot more than is listed here. He's moving, and he and his wife are very busy paring down their household goods. That's why he's breaking all this down. I took a few pictures (with his permission and will post them here. I'm not sure how often he's checking the board, so if you're interested, call him and swing by. His systems are still up and running, so if you want something, you'll probably have to leave a deposit and can pick up the goods when things are broken down (hopefully within the week).

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

What fish and corals?

1 large twinspotted wrasse (Show size) $100. 7 clowns of various variety and size. 40-100. Med Koran Angel- $75. Large sailfin Tang- $50. Heniochus Med $35. Black sailfin blenny Med. $35, Betta Med. $75, Flame hawk fish$35, Long nosed Hawkfish Med. $35

I would be interested in one of the darts. Will be in the area on mon if convienent for you. May I come by then?

Doug, Monday will be fine just give me a call when you are coming. **** 703-709-6144

I just visited Richard and bought some fish and rock from him. He's very nice and it's easiest to contact him via phone. He just had back surgery and needs some help with moving things. Maybe someone is willing to help him out with things.

There's probably 600 pounds of super nice purple coralline algae covered liverock that is Aiptasia free. Lots of good equipment too.

Help him out.