90 Gallon tank and stand

No Expert

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope someone ADMITS THEIR MISTAKE and returns your saw. mad.gif You were very generous but that was a bit too much to think that was a freebie! Though I can not remember seeing it, maybe Tom did to know what time it may have walked.

Wow, this just amazes me. I hope there wasn't anything else that came up missing?

Hey man I am glad you took my advice and posted on here, I hope everything went smoothly for you sorry I never came by to look at that tank, but it looks like everything went well!

Paul

Wow, this just amazes me. I hope there wasn't anything else that came up missing?

Uh oh, That's might be me.

I bought a saw from him with the pump.

I hope that's the one he was talking about.(so he will not miss anything)

I will call to remind him.

Uh oh, That's might be me.

I bought a saw from him with the pump.

I hope that's the one he was talking about.(so he will not miss anything)

I will call to remind him.

whew!! a load off my mind

Okay,I just spoke to Rich.

Everything is cleared.

Too many things that he could not keep track of.

He remembered now.

Thanks again Richard.

Richard, thanks a ton for the great deals. I got the sump home and got it into the house and just put it together with my tanks and whatnot. It's been great dealing with you over the last few weeks and I wish you luck in your travels. Take care!

Richard, thank you. The trumpet coral that I got from you is at home in my frag tank now. It looks lovely. I'll be putting it in my main display.

Thank you also for the great deals on the two pumps (the Dart and the Snapper). Both are backups for me and will come in handy should I have trouble with one of my other pumps someday. The Dart's over at Doug's right now, so it's already getting good use. And the Snapper's cleaned up really well.

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. I wish you the best in your home sale and in your finding a new place to spend your retirement years. We're an online community, so once you get settled in, drop us a line and let us know how you're doing.

Until then....

Hey man I am glad you took my advice and posted on here, I hope everything went smoothly for you sorry I never came by to look at that tank, but it looks like everything went well!

Paul

Paul, Thanks for your advice and to show my appreciation I have three or four boxes filled with what didn't sell I will give you call me 703-709-6144. ****

whew!! a load off my mind

Thanks for bringing an end to make me feel better. Obviously it was my fault, but at my age short term memory is failing.

I still have a 90g and stand, $45. and a 225 wrought iron stand only. $ 10. Doug when are you planning to pick up the 55g I donated to the school? Had a great time with all the WAMAS and a good sale. Thanks to all of you that helped!!! Phone 703-709-6144

I still have a 90g and stand, $45. and a 225 wrought iron stand only. $ 10. Doug when are you planning to pick up the 55g I donated to the school? Had a great time with all the WAMAS and a good sale. Thanks to all of you that helped!!! Phone 703-709-6144

The 90g sold.