90 Gallon tank and stand

No Expert

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug, Monday will be fine just give me a call when you are coming. **** 703-709-6144

Will be after work sometime between 6 and 8. I will give you a call. Thanks

I have a 210g @ $250, 150 g @ $150, 55g@ $40, 90g @ $75. I have 3 different MRC skimmers from $100-$300, 4 MRC sumps from$200-300. Located in Herndon.

Call for appt. 703-709-6144 ****.

These are reduced prices from what I last posted. Koran Angel M $50, Sailfin Tang M. $30, Betta M $50, 3 Blue Damsels $15 each, Heniochus M $20,

1 Large twin spotted Wrasse $50, 7 clowns of various sizes and variaties $20-$50, Ocella clown M $35, Powder blue tang M $45, Foxface M $30,

2 filefish M $25 each, Midas Blenny M $35, Banghai cardinal M $25, Pajama cardinal M $25, Chromus M $10, Red Cardinal M-L $35 all snails of various

species $1 each, two Sand Star Fish M $10 each. Bubble tip anemonie M $30.

Any of your clownfish pairs spawning?

Yes two pair of them are mated and have spawned several times, however other fish ate the eggs. $40 for each pair. Call me at 703-709-6144

We emailed him. If we don't receive a reply soon we will be forced to hide this post.

Call me @703-709-6144. The live rock has been reduced to $1.50 lb or drop by 13235 Pleasant Glen Ct. Herndon, 20171. My cell if you don't find me @ home 703-863-0130. Also I have a 225g w/Wrought Iron low boy stand @ $75

what are the dimensions on the 225 gallon tank? assume its not drilled or Reef ready? if you have any photos as well it would be much appreciated.

thanks

Edited by Jager

ok, if you could get dimensions of it or a photo it would be much appreciated. is it a standard aga or marineland 225?

Thanks

Edited by Jager

ok, if you could get dimensions of it or a photo it would be much appreciated. is it a standard aga or marineland 225?

Thanks

he told me it was 72x24x29

I thought it would be a help to have a full list of what I have remaining for sale is the 55g tank for $50, one calcium reactor complete with all accessories $110, 2 denitrifiers by Koralin $75 each, 2 Monster reactor $50, twin tower monster reactors, 2 single reactors $35 and too many small items to list. Come and look around you might find a bargain. Also I have about 300 or more pounds of coralene encrusted live rock-$!.50 lb.

Hello Members,

Will anyone who bought fish Send me an email as to what you bought. We are starting at 9 AM to break down the 210 and then the 90. so it would be best for fish buyers to get here by 10:00 AM. . Those who bought hard goods email as to what you bought and and when on Sunday you plan to pick up your stuff.

Thanks WAMAS!

The seller called me looking for someone to buy these systems. As much as I would want to help we dont have the room, nor do we generally sell used equipment, so I suggested he try listing items here.

I am happy to see that it looks like this is working out well for everyone involved.

Thanks

The 225g sold yesterday.

Sorry

I have a 210g @ $250, 150 g @ $150, 55g@ $40, 90g @ $75. I have 3 different MRC skimmers from $100-$300, 4 MRC sumps from$200-300. Located in Herndon.

Call for appt. 703-709-6144 ****.

I had great sale. ROCK is storing my fish that didn't sell, so please contact him about them. All the hard goods are sold with the exception of the 90g.@ $50 without stand. I'm only sad I didn't run into you guys 2 years ago, I met many of the members, what a bunch of nice and helpful. I couldn't have done it without the help of members. Thankyou, Thankyou, Thank you!! By the way someone took My electric 10" mitre saw/ chop saw. I had a pile of pumps etc. in a Free Pile and the chop saw was too close to it and someone thought it was free.

Thank you Richard. Some great deals had by all. All fish are setttled into their respective tanks. One of your heaters (and we tried a pump but no worky) was used on the Chantilly High School tank.

I hope someone ADMITS THEIR MISTAKE and returns your saw. :mad: You were very generous but that was a bit too much to think that was a freebie! Though I can not remember seeing it, maybe Tom did to know what time it may have walked.

PS lmk about that wine rack. I will give you a few bucks for it.

When I left it was almost down to bare walls. I think all that is left are about two pairs of percula clowns, and a some others. Not sure the exact count, there were several.

I actually got three fish from the tank they came from. All of mine are doing great, and I would expect nothing less from anything coming from No Experts tanks.

No Expert thanks! I got more done with my tank in the past three days, than I have in four months! When it was all said and done I got two anemone's, three beautiful fish, countless xenia(OVER 20, some 5" around), over 100lbs of great live rock and rubble/sand, a 55 gal sump/refugium, Koralia powerhead, and it all filled my near bare tank! I will be adding some pictures within the week to my tanks "evolution" thread, and it would never have happened if No Expert hadn't found WAMAS when he did! :clap:

Edited by LanglandJoshua