Worth watching

Leishman

weird, if you look at the bid history, it's 3-4 people out bidding each other, and even themselves.... kinda strange...

You can't outbid yourself on ebay, it will just raise your maximum bid. You would think if a coral got above $1,500 you would get free shipping :lol2:

You could think of it as an investment - but the problem is, by the time you grew it out to frag it, the price would have dropped to $1,000/eye. By the time you had another frag ready, it would be $500/eye and people would be bidding $1500 for some other new coral.

bob

This reminds me of the tulip speculation of the 1600 in Holland. Its a bubble, and it will collapse as supply (or retreat) comes in line with demand.

$1875 now.

Some people's kids.....

anyone remember beanie babies, tickle me elmo, geocoins, tamaguchi, real estate market? if you're just ahead of the bubble, you're doing fine. if you're on the bubble...

It's a nice looking coral but I can think of some things I'd rather have. Like a lot of frags of other things. Or maybe a black tang or gem tang.

anyone remember beanie babies, tickle me elmo, geocoins, tamaguchi, real estate market? if you're just ahead of the bubble, you're doing fine. if you're on the bubble...

don't forget cabbage patch kids.

Kudos for having that coral! I would do the same thing a few times over if I had todays flavor of the week!!! I personally haven't gotten into the chalice craze...yet...

A guy @ MACNA bought 2 from Jason @ $1,500 each

Just think, if it was you, you'd have made at least $375.00.

That would have paid mine expenses, minus the money I spent at "Whitehouse" subs.

Just think, if it was you, you'd have made at least $375.00.

That would have paid mine expenses, minus the money I spent at "Whitehouse" subs.

OK, OK, I owe you money. How much?