ORAs 'new' clowns

Leishman

From RC:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13638155#post13638155 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dustin

Hey guys, here are some F2 Picasso pictures. These are Picasso True Percula, not Snowflake Ocellaris. These guys are still young, less than an inch right now, the pictures make them look a lot bigger.

white_picasso1.jpg

white_picasso2.jpg

white_picasso3.jpg

white_picasso4.jpg

white_clowns5.jpg

OMG! ewwww :lol: That is the funkiest looking clown I've seen yet. It's awesome that ORA can continue to sustain their breeding program with the way the economy is (though I imagine they're probably charing $500 a pop for those clowns). :cheers: Cheers to ORA and their continued success. Thanks for the pics Rik

They are pretty fugly but I wouldn't mind having a pair...what's the difference btw these and the snowflakes though?

They are pretty fugly but I wouldn't mind having a pair...what's the difference btw these and the snowflakes though?

True percula(F2 clowns) verses ocellaris (snow flake)

They look like mutant clownfish to me.

Did ORA aquire any nuclear waste recently?

David

so i think the real question is...

do the people who like the snowflake/picasso clowns like these things as well?

IMO, clowns are turning into the saltwater goldfish...which is just sad. Give 'em 5 years, and we'll have bubble eye clownfish swimming around :(

Edited by dshnarw

so i think the real question is...

do the people who like the snowflake/picasso clowns like these things as well?

No.

I can't get over teh responses here. Too funny and I pretty much agree. Kalk stirrer, MJ analogy, Skeletor, goldfish, etc. I know I wouldn't want them even if someone offered them for free... I need my tank space for something more appealing.

I would have culled them.

Well, that's not completely true... 'cause there is someone out there that is going to pay big money for them. So I would have wanted to cull them, but I would laugh behind the person's back who purchased them for 600 a pair.

The best analogy I have would be to related them to a yardsale, where people pay you to take out your trash. Same concept with these guys.

JMO.

G.