Who's coming to the Frag Fest on 27 JULY 2008

YBeNormal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please pardon the multiple cross posting but...

WAMAS Members may now earn extra months of membership by referring new members! Click here for details.

For the Frag Fest only: Attend and bring in a new member (the new member must join and pay for membership at the Frag Fest) and we will add TWO EXTRA MONTHS to your next renewal!

You must be present, your membership must be current, and the new member must join at the Frag Fest to qualify for this offer.

Please pardon the multiple cross posting but...

WAMAS Members may now earn extra months of membership by referring new members! Click here for details.

For the Frag Fest only: Attend and bring in a new member (the new member must join and pay for membership at the Frag Fest) and we will add TWO EXTRA MONTHS to your next renewal!

You must be present, your membership must be current, and the new member must join at the Frag Fest to qualify for this offer.

If you bring more than one person who joins, tell one of them flowerseller sent them. :biggrin:

Hope there are a bunch of kids for the clown!!!!!!!

I will be there, even though clowns frighten me. No guests.

We have a clown coming from 2:30 to 4:00. BUT only You will know that it will likely be longer! Why? Have you ever seen anyone walk away from a funny clown? He will come as Mr. Funnyman- dressed in a funny outfit. He can bring balloons, facepaints and comedy magic. Bring the kids to enfoy this event while you enjoy yours.

I'm coming with 2 kids: headcount = 3 for me.

BTW, this would be my 2nd WAMAS meeting but 1st fragfest and my SPS needs a lot of trimming. Just curious about the playing rules but do I need to sign anywhere else to bring a holding tank full of frags?

TIA,

dmx.

We'd like to get a head count of who's coming to the frag fest so we can gauge how much food and drink to buy.

Please post here if you are attending and how many people you will be bringing.

3 for us -and my husband will be the clown but not in full clown so DMorgunda so don't worry. You'll be able to see his face easily and his clothes will be colorful but not a full clown outfit. HTH

(edited)

Will probably be there with my wife and 2 kids--the clown is a great idea...thanks

Edited by WallyBackm

I meant to add this earlier, but I am planning to come.

Chip - I sent you a PM about an acro. Did you get it? Thoughts?

Cheers

Mike

My family and I will probably be there

2 adults

3 kids - 9y, 4y, 6mo

I plan to join at the door and look forward to my first WAMAS meet. Be gentle!