Who's trading and selling what

treesprite

Anyone, anything?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone, anything?

I will be bringing a lot of frags I already sold. I'm not sure how 'convenient' it's going to be to get to the lecture hall from any of the 'legal' parking areas. I suppose I could drive through during the week and figure it out.

bob

I went to mason and hated it:) Its not that big of a campus.. which lecture hall is it? If its LECTURE hall like the one by krug you got one long walk ahead of you... but you can drop stuff off at one of the student lots they have a circle that goes right to it you guys may want to have some kind of ferry service for the stuff like someone watching it... gmu is nertrious for having stuff dispearing.. we once found a catch of comps in the woods down by the stream on a clean up! It was on the news....

I fraged off some of my plating Highlighter Green Monti that I got from Copps a while back. Here's a picture of the colony:

gallery_1638_216_1221870.jpg

Copps takes MUCH better pictures than me so here's his picture from his colony that shows the colors more accurately:

green_plating_monti.jpg

I have frags of varying sizes. $15 gets you a frag mounted and encrusting a plug. $20 gets you a larger, possibly unmounted, frag you can place as you like.

I won't be bringing any extras so please let me know in advance if you would like one.

Thanks.

Edited by DaveS

If I end up going to the meeting I'll deffinatly want a piece of the plating green monti DaveS. I also have 2 cinnamon clownfish that I can bring to the meeting. They are not a mated pair though one is substancialy larger than the other. They have never got along great together and the larger of the 2 beats up the smaller one. They are currently the only 2 fish in my tank but I think they would be a lot less aggressive if they were in a tank with some larger fish. I will sell them singled for 12$ a piece and together for 20$.

Thanks

Connor

Edited by Connor

I will be bringing a lot of frags I already sold. I'm not sure how 'convenient' it's going to be to get to the lecture hall from any of the 'legal' parking areas. I suppose I could drive through during the week and figure it out.

Pretty convenient. If you use the Sandy Creek deck it's maybe a 5 minute walk. The other deck is less, maybe 3 minute. One end of the campus to the other is less than 10.............there is no long walk.

Can't say how strict they are on weekend but given a parking ticket is $75 I'd stick with a deck. (plus $125 if towed.....though there's only a few of those spaces).

They do have metered spaces..............but they're $2.00 for 2hrs = the decks are cheaper, if they even charge on weekends (no idea, I'm never there :biggrin: )

I went to mason and hated it:) Its not that big of a campus.. which lecture hall is it? If its LECTURE hall like the one by krug you got one long walk ahead of you... but you can drop stuff off at one of the student lots they have a circle that goes right to it you guys may want to have some kind of ferry service for the stuff like someone watching it... gmu is nertrious for having stuff dispearing.. we once found a catch of comps in the woods down by the stream on a clean up! It was on the news....

Um..........ah.............there is only one "Lecture Hall", one with that name. Yes, it's the one near Krug.

Which is it? Small campus or long walk? It's less than ten minutes from end to the other. The decks are no more than 5 minutes from the lecture hall (more like 3).................if that's your idea of a long walk :why:

FYI - since it's apparent you haven't been there in a while - Patriot Circle is now part of University Drive. Dropping people off near the bus stop area would be a bit of a PITA.

Apparently, given the spelling, you didn't stay at Mason long enough? :lol:

Edited by ErikS

I won't be bringing any extras so please let me know in advance if you would like one.

Thanks.

Dave,

Please bring me one mounted.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

I havn't been there since I graduated in may... If you want to bash me do it privatly ... I took offense... As for my spelling if you would of liked to know I have a sequencing problem... It has nothing to do with my itelligence or my ability to graduate which I did ... As for the looping sitation I might be wrong, but last time I was there you could take a handicaped circle to drop stuff off you could then get back on partiot circle and be dumped out relativily near the parking deck... As for stuff walking... its an open campus and ppl target mason students.... and mason students target mason students... Its not like an elementry school... if its not secure it might walk:) thats all I was saying... And for the record if you start at the patriot center and walk to krug like I did every day its alot longer then a 5-10 minute walk... Or pick the dining hall to lecture hall where one of the decks is.... thats about a 15 minute walk times that with a 60 pound cooler full of frags... might be diffucult for some people..

I havn't been there since I graduated in may... If you want to bash me do it privatly ... I took offense...

:lol: = it's called a joke, as in we all make typos for whatever reason. Sorry if you took it as bashing.

Edited by ErikS

What I need:

1. a couple or few LPS or SPS frags for home that aren't likely to bleach out within 24 hours like the frags I picked up at the last meeting. Color.

2. 1 or 2 softie frags for work.

I have been considering some type of brain coral and would be interested in seeing some pics if anyone has frags to unload.

I'm looking for a few nice milli frags. Trying my luck with SPS after all these years. I might be fragged out at the moment, but I do have the ever popular cash. Let me know what ya got.

Garrett.

I'll have these available. Pre-sale only I will NOT have a tank setup at the meeting.

Gadgets Acro (Lime green w/ blue/purple poylps) NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!!! $20

Acro.jpg

Pink Lemonade Chalice $20

CHR_1379crop.jpg

Red and Orange Chalice $20 (no pic, but it is really nice)

Multi-Color Pocci $15

CHR_4933web.jpg

Aussie Lord $10/polyp

CRL_4174.jpg

Hot Pink Milli $15

PB070191.jpg

Edited by 143gadgets

OOO... I want:

Gadgets Acro

Pink Lemonade Chalice

Multi-Color Pocci

Multi-Purchase discount for $50 even? :cheers:

OOO... I want:

Gadgets Acro

Pink Lemonade Chalice

Multi-Color Pocci

Multi-Purchase discount for $50 even? :cheers:

Got u down for those three. :)

I hacked a bunch of stuff to sell on RC last night, but I will offer them here 1st:

Teal Austera (tort)

1" $25

P3310260.jpg

Green ORA Birdsnest

1" $10

P3310259.jpg

Pink Milli

1" $15

P3310258.jpg

Red Table

1" branch $10

1" multi branch $15

2" multi branch $25

P3310253.jpg

Soli/Efflo (not sure which)

~1" $35

P3310249.jpg

My Pride and Joy, Green (never seen a green this nice - neon mint), super hairy 24/7, table. I grew this puppy from 2 frags that were ~3mm each. I have only fragged this for 4 people (all this year).

1" $35

P3310252.jpg

My not cheap A. Exquisiter

1" $40

P3310256.jpg

P3310255.jpg

Here's what I've got for pre-sale and pickup at the meeting... any questions just let me know... all photos are mine except the one noted from the Penn State tank...

Thanks,

John

1. Tyree Idaho Grape plating monti- $10

idaho.jpg

2. Penn State scrolling red Montipora capricornis... originally from Sanjay and the Penn State tank years ago... $15

One of my colonies...

red_cap2.jpg

... and a shot of the old Penn State colony in the 500 gallon...

sanjay4.jpg

3. Blue "tenuis- blue even under 10ks, and gets more blue at the base with higher kelvin bulbs... $25

tenuis.jpg

4. Super green bottlebrush acro- gorgeous fast grower... so just $15

super_green_bottlebrush_acro788.jpg

5. Highlighter green plating monti- $10

green_plating_monti.jpg

6. Copps milli- bluest milli you'll ever see... gets purple tips as shown under high light when colony grows out... $40

copps_milli1848.jpg

7. Emerald green pocillopora- in back on the right in below photo... $10

blue_stag.jpg

8. Purple tip green frogspawn... nicest frogspawn I've seen... $10 per head or 3 for $25

frogspawn.jpg

9. Blue tip purple stag... fastest growing acro in the history of the world... $10

big_stag.jpg

10. red digitata- shown top center- $15

1top2717.jpg

11. yellow tip pink prostrata- $35

pink_prostrata.jpg

12. Good old green slimer- $15- large stag in left of photo...

180_fish385.jpg

I can also bring Tubs Blues. These are pre-cut (about 2 weeks ago) and will be $5/polyp, that is 1/2 of what they are listed everywhere online.

These are the ones in my nano:

1-4.jpg

The frags I cut:

Tubs_Frags.jpg

Close ups:

Tubs50.jpg

P2040096-1.jpg

(edited)

efflo, have 2 $20

(originally from Lieshman - sorry rik)

For spelling my name wrong?

Here's your babie's momma....

52189e21.jpg

It's not the same one I have for sale in my earlier post.

Edited by Leishman

I know it isn't the same. Sorry cause you lost your old one (and slightly for undercutting)

Got it back, it's the beauty of sharing. I now have 5 or 6 different efflos and solis. OT, but did anyone get this one off me? It was one of the ones lost in the meltdown of '07.

Soli_Efflo.jpg