Rik's Tank Tour

Leishman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, myself and I

Rik,

I'm still interested in that chalice you have in the frag tank. Please don't sell it before I get there.

Those frags in that tank are awesome.

Those chalices, green cats paws, millies, encrusting monti's and all those others are sweet but,

remind me what else you have since the variety is not the typical ones I normally see for sale.

Do you still have the blue tip stags?

Rik,

I'm still interested in that chalice you have in the frag tank. Please don't sell it before I get there.

Those frags in that tank are awesome.

Those chalices, green cats paws, millies, encrusting monti's and all those others are sweet but,

remind me what else you have since the variety is not the typical ones I normally see for sale.

Do you still have the blue tip stags?

Will do later tonight when family head out! Will try to get some photos. I will have some nice stuff FS, not your average corals.

-Rik

it was nice and thanks for the frags. im glad a fight didnt break out with with the shirt johan(i hope i got the name right) had on!!

Guest Yomeister66

Here's the pics I took of Rik's tank. Great set-up!! (Thanks for not kicking my ar$%% for wearing an Ireland shirt :) :cheers: )

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

Frankie Lampard walks on water....... :)

IMG_0368.jpg

One Frankie Lampard.....there's only one Frankie Lampard..... :bounce:

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

And as a shameless plug for myself: the pictures of NAGA and my tanktour can be found here:

http://www.wamas.org/forums/index.php?show...amp;#entry71061

Thanks again Rik. enjoyed looking at your setup and thank you for the hospitality.

For the record though, my GREEN shirt was a United States shirt. Hope that didn't offend...LOL!!

Guest Bemmer

Rik,

Your tank looks great with the new aquascaping. The corals look very healthy as well. I appreciate the Monti cap frag. I love the color. I need something in the tank besides glowing green corals.

Hey Yomeister66,

You must have a thing for Rik's Bluefaced Angelfish. There are three photos of the beauty. I myself am temped to put one in my 225g. Only thing stopping me is the Majestic Angel, who is the angel of the tank.

See ya soon Rik.

R-

Guest Yomeister66

You must have a thing for Rik's Bluefaced Angelfish. There are three photos of the beauty.

R-

Nah, I'm just a crappy photographer. Most of the pics I took were deleted. For some reason the bluefaced angel likes to hang out in the front of the tank so the pics turned out OK. MY favorite was actually the trigger.

Rik,

Thanks for another great tour!

Was very nice to see old faces and alot of new!! :)

Dave "Morgurnda", give me a call please? I got my times crossed up and didn't have your number handy to reach you! :cry:

Thanks for the comments and pics of the tank guys.

On a side note I saw my Stylo on reefermadness.us again for $89 a frag, I had them for sale @ my tour for $20. RM page RM's pic below.

RMD08040217.jpg

Thanks again for coming to see my set up.

-Rik