Let's give a WAMAS Welcome to Silver Sponsor, Capital Aquarium

Origami

I'd like to welcome Capital Aquarium to the WAMAS family as a Silver Sponsor of the club. 

Located at 8825 Commerce Ct. in Manassas, Capital Aquarium is a qualified, knowledgeable and experienced aquarium maintenance company located within sight of Rt. 28 (Centreville Road) just south of Liberia Avenue and behind the Wendy's. In addition to striving to be the best and to gain your trust, Capital Aquarium also maintains a retail store on site. There saltwater lineup includes

• Fish
  • Invertebrates,
  • Plants,
  • Corals,
  • Live Rock,
  • Frozen Foods,
  • Dry Goods, and
  • Equipment

Please give them a warm welcome and not of thanks for becoming a sponsor. 

Thank you, Capital Aquarium!

Zack - welcome to the club!  When we talked about this several weeks ago I had no idea you were considering being a sponsor.

To all - I highly recommend a visit to Zack's shop in Manassas.  He has an extensive stock of corals and fish.  He also provides outstanding home support, especially when you have to go out of town.  

Tom

Think Ill come by today.  You guys should post your webpage though.  The first search that comes up in a capital aquarium in Cali

Think Ill come by today.  You guys should post your webpage though.  The first search that comes up in a capital aquarium in Cali

Click on the banner at the top of the page or on the forum page. Or click this link. Most of our sponsor's banners are linked to their websites.