Group Buy on LOA "fuge" lights

magnetic1

As seen here:

http://www.energyfederation.org/lipa/defau.../25_174_241_480

Many people are using these as fuge lights with much success. In another thread someone suggested I coordinate a Group Order for these... so here I am.

(2) Magnetic1

(2) seppler (picked up)

(2) Phisigs79

(2) mogurnda (picked up)

(1) LeeSterns (picked up)

(1) scott711 (picked up)

(2) Carl (picked up)

(1) xeon (picked up)

(2) flowerseller (meeting Thursday after 7PM)

(1) extremetoothdecay

Just typed in zipcode for shipping estimate and it came to $8.50!?!?!? sheesh, what a bargain!

Im going to close this order on Friday. If interested, please post.

That is what I have over my fuge- I do not belive I could buy the bulb when it burns out for that price- put me in for one please.

First, how do I get power from Long Island Power so I can qualify for this? Second, if I have an HOB 'fuge do I really need a separate light? Third, they're $12.50 each plus $8.50 each for shipping, so the total is $21 per each full unit? Fourth, does it come with a bulb or do you have to purchase that separately?

"Purchasers must be residential customers of Long Island Power Authority to order through this offering."

First, how do I get power from Long Island Power so I can qualify for this?  Second, if I have an HOB 'fuge do I really need a separate light?  Third, they're $12.50 each plus $8.50 each for shipping, so the total is $21 per each full unit?  Fourth, does it come with a bulb or do you have to purchase that separately?

"Purchasers must be residential customers of Long Island Power Authority to order through this offering."

49986[/snapback]

$8.50 shipping was TOTAL for the units I put in before (6).

Light comes with the unit.

I didnt see that disclaimer.. but lemme research.

(edit): Looks like that price IS good only if you are a customer of Long Island Power Authority. However, I have a few friends who live in NY... lemme get a hold of them.

I'll take two ... if you can work out the Long Island thing.

-Carl

49994[/snapback]

Darn, my sister in law's provider is ConEdison... Im seeing if she knows anyone who lives on Long Island...

Not to be greedy if someone can swing it, I'd like 1. Details, details... tried to order and you have to register. Part of the registration is an account number.

Not to be greedy if someone can swing it, I'd like 1.  Details, details... tried to order and you have to register.  Part of the registration is an account number.

50009[/snapback]

She says she knows a few people who live in Long Island.

I'll see if they'll agree to order then re-ship to me... another issue is a maximum order of 6! Might have to limit this to one per person so everyone can get one.

If you follow this link you'll find Melev's review on a fuge bulb that I can only say is amazing. I had a small fist of chaeto in my fuge and within 2 weeks had to start pruning back. I had to take the light off because of soooo much growth. Plus, Home Depot carries them and they are $10.00 per bulb. Check it out:

http://www.melevsreef.com/fuge_bulb.html

Steve

where do we stand on this order? Any progress?

50290[/snapback]

still working on it... trying to see if I can use my address as the Ship To.

Is it too late?

If not, I'd like one

tim

50304[/snapback]

There is a maximum of 6 lights per customer.... we'll see if I can get the first one going...

ok.. I got the info and it seems like it doesnt bounce you if you put in an order for more than 6 lights... lemme see what happens when the order is processed.

Im putting in an order for EVERYONE above (16 units) LOL!!!

I have to ship to a NY address, so Im sending it to my sister In-law. She will then ship it to me.. or I'll pay her a visit.

Total shipping charges to her is only $16. (the $850 before was based on MUCH fewer units) I'll see how much shipping is from NYC to me once she gets them.

Sales Tax was $17.50 ($1.09 per unit @ 8.75%)

Will keep everyone updated.

LOL.. my sister-in-law just emailed me to tell me 4 HUGE boxes arrived at her 500sq ft. NYC condo....

Figuring out how to get them here now.. will let everyone know when they arrive.